Chapter 59

---

"Jack?" I say turning the corner to see Gilinsky sat on the floor with his back against the wall and his head in his hands.

"Sky?" He says looking up at me. He looks so broken. I've never seen him like this- he's always happy. I sit next to him and he moves so he is lying with his head in my lap.

"He's going to be okay" I say fighting back tears, stroking Jack's head.

"What if he isn't? He means everything to me. He's my best friend. He's my partner in crime. We're meant to rule the world one day"

"You'll still have all that because he's going to be fine Jack. Trust me"

"Do you love him?"

"With all my heart"

"He loves you too" Jack says holding my knee.

"He loves you too" I smile "but not in a gay way" I say making him laugh "See there he is, the Jack I know and love" He sits up and smiles at me.

"How are you so perfect?"

"I'm not"

"You always know how to cheer me up"

"Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with gay people. I mean freedom of choice right"

"Take my mind off Jack? I'm sick of worrying about him. Like you said, he's going to be fine. He wouldn't want me to be sad"

"Exactly. What do you suggest I do?"

"Let me fuck you senseless"

"No!" I say standing up.

"Sky, I'm sorry, I just thought I was picking up on some vibe there"

"Well you weren't" I say begining to walk away.

"No Sky wait! Please. Just sit with me. I won't ever say anything like that again"

"I'm gonna give you some time" I say

"I need you Sky." He pleads. I stop and turn. He looks sincere.

"Okay, but no funny business."

"Sorry"

"It's fine. I totally don't blame you. I mean look at me and look at you" I joke

"We'd make some pretty hot babies" He laughs

"Yeah we would" I say taking out my phone. "Look at this" I say showing him the twitter trend. He takes my phone and scrolls down.

"Sky..." He says showing me a tweet with a vine link. Its the video of Taylor and I kissing. It's pretty obvious that I initiated it. "What have you done?" He asks just as my phone starts ringing.
It's Matt.

---

"Matt. I can explain"

"Explain what? I was calling to ask how Jack is"

"Oh we don't know yet, they haven't told us anything yet."

"I see. What were you saying about you can explain?"

"Have you looked on twitter?"

"No?" He says "Yo Hayes, look on twitter for me" He calls, covering over the phone. A few minutes later he talks again "You kissed Taylor?"

"I'm so sorry"

"Put it on speakerphone" Jack whispers. I do and Matt starts to talk again.

"He's one of my best friends. How could you do that to me?"