Chapter 33

(A/N: I've narrowed it down to: Madi, Sara, Avery, Alyssa, Danielle and Gabrielle so can you comment which one and I'll use the one with the most votes I guess :) thanks! )

I don't know if he's joking or not. It's so easy to talk to Matt again. I'm actually glad he's here, with me, on my birthday. I'm glad they're all here. This has been the best day of my life. So far.

"We're here" Matt declares. Turns out we are at the beach. I look ahead of me to see a section of the beach with no one on it.

"Why is there no one here?" I question, more to myself than to Matt.

"You'll see" He says climbing out. I unlock my door and open it to find Matt already stood there to help me out.

"Why thank you kind sir" I joke, taking his hand. I leads me to the beach. Now I know why I didn't need shoes- there's a long table on the shoreline of the sea. I turn to Matt. "Eating in the sea" He smiles back at me "I can't believe you remembered that"

"I did actually listen to you, I wasn't being a jackass 100% of the time"

"Wow, this really is amazing"

We sit down next to the rest of the boys and Amy. I sit beside Jack Johnson and Nash and opposite Matt. Amy sits right at the end of the table next to Shawn- they seem a lot closer than 'just friends' would be but I'm too happy to care.

About 5 minutes later a woman dressed in a waiter's uniform comes over. She tells us that our food is on it's way. We didn't even order? Seconds later, 6 waiters come and hand us our meals. Everyone has posh meals but me. I've got chicken strips and fries. I look up at Matt and beam.

"You did this didn't you?"

"He did all of it" Jack J informs me.

"That's why I got up suddenly earlier, I knew you wouldn't want posh food, you're not that kind of girl. You don't demand the expensive things" He says looking down the table at Amy. I giggle slightly and tuck into my food.

"This is amazing Matt, I can't believe you did all this for me" I say as a small wave of water splashes my ankles.

"Anything for you. I'm treating you how you deserve to be treated." Matt says loosening his tie.

"Who knew that Matthew Espinosa could be such a sweetheart" Nash teases.

---

We finish our food and get up to leave. Matt disappears for a few seconds but then springs back to me, holding wrapped a box and a bunch of poppies. We start to walk down the beach away from the boys.

"Matt, my favourites" I say as he hands them to me "How did you-?"

"I listen" He says handing me the box, I unwrap it carefully to find a shoe box, I open the box to find a CD shaped present and a DVD shaped present. Matt takes the box from me whilst I continue unwrapping.

"Matt! The 5 Seconds of Summer album!" I squeal with excitement, hugging him tightly.

"Open the other one" I do as he says to reveal the Dance Moms box set. "For later" He smiles.

"Later?"

"Come on" He says taking my free hand, pulling me towards the car.

We arrive back and the house and everyone is already there sitting on the matresses and sofas dressed in their pyjamas. Matt nods upwards and I run up the stairs. I change into my pyjamas as well and go down stairs to join my best friends.