Chapter 27

-Matt's POV-

I'm going to do it this time. I'm going to show her that I really care. I do. I care about her more than I've ever cared about anything in my life. She's amazing. She's fantastic. She's perfect. She's everything I wish I was and more. Apart from the fact that she's a girl.

You probably want to know my plan right? Ok, so I don't actually have a plan yet.

Her favourite place is the beach. But that's a bit too mainstream. Maybe I should talk to Nash about it? They're best friends, he knows her better than the rest of us know her put together. Including Taylor. They always have provate little talks together. Look at them right now. She has her head on his shoulder and he's whispering in her ear. Maybe there's something going on between them. Jees, how I wish I could be him. He always does everything right, he knows how to treat a girl.

What is this girl doing to me? I'm crazy about her.

I stand up and look at Nash, he looks back at me.

"Hey bro, can I talk to you for a second?" I say. He nods and stands up, following me up the stairs to Sky's room. I sit on the desk chair and he sits on the windowsill.

"What's up man?" He asks innocently, he probably thinks I'm going to punch him.

"I wanted to talk to you about Sky" I say straightening in my chair, he leans forward and puts his hands on his knees.

"What about her?"

"She's great right?" I ease myself into the conversation

"Definately" He beams. Dammit, I think he likes her.

"Do you like her?" I blurt

"I did, but then I found out she's kissed my little brother so that would be a bit weird" He chuckles

"So there's nothing going on there?"

"No, why?" He asks suspiciously.

"Because I really like her" I admit

"Oh Matt. What are you going to do?"

"I've got to show her that I mean it"

"I guess so man"

"Thats why I need to talk to you" I pause "I need your help"

(A/N: Me and my friend just made a magcon/mgmt26 Instagram account so please please can you go follow that: gilinskaybae and I'll love you forever!)