Epilogue

• Dedicated to To All My Lovely Readers

THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY FANS!! I WOUDN'T(or whatever is written lol) HAVE FINISHED THIS STORY WITHOUT YOU!!!!

THANKS FOR COMMENTING

THANKS FOR VOTING

THANKS FOR STAYING WITH ME EVEN IF I SUCKED AT GRAMMAR!

YOUR ALL ROCK MY SOCKS!!! lol

Do not worry, there will be a sequel, just not right now. I will alert you when I will upload it :)

EPILOGUE

It's been a tough season for all of us, but all we can do is keep fighting and showing character to the end of the season - John Terry

Brooke’s POV

Is this it? Am I going to die?

What’s this feeling?

I can’t see anything.

I can’t smell anything.

I hear a voice. It’s calling for me…

It’s telling me to move forward. Do I? What about Blake, Brittany, Kanda and Lavi? I want to go back; I want to wake up, no- I NEED to wake up!

Suddenly a yellow light appeared in front of me and a red with white sparkles next to that one.

‘Do you want to move forward? To what you call paradise? Or do you wish to follow? Follow does of your kind, protecting them, loving them, caring for them?’ a voice whisper.

‘Do want to live in your paradise, where the things you love are? Where there is no pain. Or do you want to follow the ones you love, taking the pain the hatred and sorrow?’ it whisper again.

I didn’t care who was whispering, I had my decision, that’s the only thing I cared right now.

So I answer, my voice full of determination “I wish to follow does who I need to protect, care and love for. To feel the pain, the sorrow, the loss of does who I follow, taking the hatred, the pain and the hard things the future holds.”

Seconds of silence passed.

Suddenly the bright yellow light disappeared ‘Very well child, you may go to your love ones.’ it whisper.

Without another word, I walked in the red light.

*

My eyes flood open, and I looked around, why don’t I feel any pain? I should feel pain? I got stabbed for gods sakes!

“Brooke! Oh thank god! You’re alive! I thought you were going to die!” Blake exclaimed, tears of happiness falling from he’s eyes.

“Dude… that so gay” I laughed at him.

He playfully glared at me, but then broke in a smile.

“I love you, and I promise not to ever leave you” I whisper.

“I love you too” His smile widen and he kissed my forehead.

________________________________________________________

Hope you loved this wonderful story(lol)

the sequel is already out! XD

It's called 'My mate is a traveler? I don't think so' XD