Chapter 16 'Nightmare'

IMPORTANT READ, DO NOT READ WITHOUT READING THIS, OR I'LL KILL YA! JK JK LOL... but seriously read it, it may be important.

First of all, I'm gonna be calling some of the chapter with a hint or whatever, like this one, it's called 'Nightmare' XP

Chapter 15 is called Paradise, and the other ones i haven't named it yet, anyway I don't know if the music video is good for this chapter, but I JUST LOVE AVENGED SEVENFOLD! so I just have to XP

Second, Today I fell like I need to keep writting so I MIGHT post another chapter today. :P

Third, This chapter is a little depressing and it has a lot of meaning to me. Yes I'm a little depress today, I look like an emo(which I am >.

Fourth I already wrote the 2 last chapter for this story (The end and the epilogue) no it's not ending already, still have like more than 4 chapters left, or so.

and Fifth, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND ALL!!! I LOVE YA!!!!

MARRY ME BOYS!!! YES YOU!!

AND GIRLS MARRY ALLEN!!! YES YOU!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Now go and read :P

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

When we arrive home (yes home

~~ BROOKE'S DREAM~~

"Get up Number twelve, it's time for you to go out and explore the world... for now" He laughed evilly.

I stayed laid down; I didn't know if he was lying, if he was and I made a move he will kill me.

"I told you to get out" He growled grabbing my tail and throwing me out of the cage and into the wall.

I didn't whimper nor screamed, I'm so use to it.

He then grabbed my ears and pulled them up, making me look at him in he's nasty evil brown eyes.

"Listen here, I'm going to let you go, the number in your stomach is going to disappear, It will appeared in 10 years, and what will that mean? Well, your fun is over. So you will come to me, or I will, and then we can proceed to the war" He grinned and released me, other men were opening the other cages and letting all of the pups go.

Before I could walk he said "Oh and, I hope in ten years... you bring me some pups of yours, I want to see my grandchild's and... new experiments"

********************************************************************************************************************

My eyes flood open and I screamed.

Blake jumped out of the bed looking for what made me scream.

When he found nothing, he came to me and sat next to me.

"What is it Brooke? Nightmare?" he asked.

"No, more like a flashback" I whisper.

~~Number 6 POV~~ (Surprise... well not really since you're going to hate me for what I did to him >.>)

"Listen here, kid! You will do what I say, or you die" He growled.

"I will not kill your daughter, you cannot order any of us to do so, we will protect her no matter what, she is the one who is gonna kill you." I said, sticking out for her.

He got out a gun "Really? Where did you heard that kid?" he asked.

"My dreams" I said.

He laughed "Dreams are dreams, nothing more."

"It may be so, but every dream you have has a little real part to your real life, even if it's just one percent of it" Number 4 said, we nodded in agreement.

"And all of you had been having the same dream?" He asked threw gritted teeth's.

"Not all the same dreams, but the same meaning" I grinned, not afraid of him anymore. It doesn't matter if it cost our lives, we are just messengers in this

life, we have another place we can live better.

"We are not scare of you" Number 3 said.

"And if you kill us, you will have less pack members" I said in a matter of fact.

"I can always make more" He grinned and pulled the trigger, shooting at number, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 342, 213, 301, 444 and last, me, number 6.

'This is the life of a messenger.

A nightmare.' I whisper in my mind as everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you didn't cry... But your free to!

Now please, I ask of you to answer this question.

When I finish this story, I'm thinking of doing an Sequel.

Should I? Or should I not?

Your choice :P