Chapter 28 'Heartless Ripper'

First of all, THANK YOU 1dallas924 THIS IS DEDIDACATED TO YOU FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA! EVEN IF YOU HATE ME AFTER THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT! LOL

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28 'Heartless Ripper'

“Tell me Blake, how does it feel to have a heartless mate?” John grinned as he was tied up in the basement against the wall.

“She is not heartless” I growled.

“Yea, and did she told you what she had done, to does poor children she found when she was in the War demon’s pack?” He asked.

“The past stays in the past”

He ignored me and kept talking “Well, first she opens them in half and starts playing with their organs, until they scream for dead, then comes the best part, she goes to the heart and rips it off, what was that we called her?... oh yes, Heartless Ripper, she loved to rip hearts off, it was so wonderful, I wanted to be her mate, but then I found out my real mate was one of the bitches In this place, the Alpha then send me to watch if he’s daughter was here, and lucky me, she appeared months later”

“That’s not her” I said, she couldn’t be like that.

“Did she tell you what she did to Ashley?”

“Just SHUT UP” I snarled pushing him in the face with force.

“Well, well she not told you. What a surprise” He laughed spiting blood.

“Well, well he doesn’t shut up. What a surprise” Brooke said appearing from the stairs the basement had.

“If it isn’t Heartless Ripper” John said.

“My name is Brooke” She glared at him.

“Whatever” he mumble, looking down.

“What’s wrong, John? Afraid of me?” She asked.

He looked at her “Not really, your fathers orders, were to not look at you in the eye, nor touch you”

“He is not my father”

“By blood he is, oh and looks too”

Brooke growled and in seconds was in front of him “If you don’t want to see the true Heartless Ripper, I suggest you shut up”

I saw fear flash in John’s eyes and heard him curse.

“Brooke calm down, this isn’t you” I said.

She turned to me, I gasped at what I saw, her eyes… there weren’t there normal color, they were red, a blood red.

“She’s remembering her past, what she did, what she killed, she isn’t here right now, but another person is and I really don’t think is nicer than her” John said.