Chapter 26 'names'

Ok so first of all, this is suckish I know lol I just don't know how to put it so blah XP

now don't go posting comments like 'omg this sucks!' because I warned you  >:O lol

now blah read XP

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 26 ‘names’

They did me a cesarean, does bastard!!! They didn’t let me do it natural, When I’m out of this bed I’m sooo going to break the pack doctors heads!! <.<

“When can I see them?” I growled for the seventh time.

“They’re be here any second for the seventh time!” Blake answer, he was sitting in the chair next to the bed I was in, all calm and all, I bet he’s like that because he already saw them >.>

Two minutes later, two nurses, brought them.

One of the nurses gave me my two boys (Is number two my lucky number right now or something? Lol) and gave the girl to Blake.

I looked at them with loving eyes, now that I think of it, I never in my life I thought about having a mate nor kids nor friends, but Blake changed that, he made me realize, that people COULD love me and that I could have a family.

“What are we going to name them?” Blake asked me, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I turned to him “Well I’m going to name this boys you name the girl, I did more” I stuck my tongue at him like a child, he rolled he’s eyes and sighed.

“Fine, but they better be pretty” he warned

“Pfft for me they are”

“Just tell me the names”

“Well,” I looked at them, they had their eyes open, looking around curiosity, one had blue eyes like Blake and the other one had light green eyes. “Kanda the blue eyes and Lavi the other one”

“Lavi!? What the hell! Is that even a name?” He exclaimed.

“Yes it is and he’s name is Lavi and I’m not changing it” I glared at him.

He sighed annoyed “Fine! Don’t go crying to me when people in school laughs at him, why do you want to call him that anyway?”

“Because he looks like Lavi from some anime show AND he has green eyes like him! Which I don’t know where he got them from!”

“I do and I’m not telling you”

“Whatever, what are you going to call her?” I asked, looking at my beautiful girl.

He looked down at her smiling big (seriously, I though he’s face was going to stay like that lol)

“Brittany”

I smile at him “I like the sound of that”

“Brittany Damson- wait! You never told me your last name” Blake said, turning to look at me.

The nice mood turned to dark in seconds as he asked me that.

“I do not want that dirty name in my kids as a last name” I growled, laying the babies down in some bed the nurses brought for them.

“OH yea I forgot who your father was… how about your mothers?” He asked

“I never knew who she was” I replied without humor, why should I be sad for someone I didn’t knew?

“Oh… you don’t want to have a last name, you can create it, doesn’t matter, as long that it’s yours” Blake shrugged.

Hmm… let see.

I GOT IT!

___________________________________________________________________

Not really, I don't got it at all, I do not know what name to chooce so this is were you lovely fans comes.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH THE LAST NAME THING!! D:

The winner get's... the name to be used hereeee LOOOL

or their may be a surprise that someone(maybe you) will be in the sequel ;)

LOl