Chapter 19 'He's back'

Ok here soooo Idk but I'm tooo thinking about posting this in Quizillia (even if I hate that place (no offense) >.>)

Anywho, here!

Chapter 19 'He's back'

"Were having triplets" Blake whispers to himself as we walked to the car.

"tecnectly(?), I'm having them, you're just going to watch me suffer" I said.

"Way to ruin a moment" He rolled he's eyes.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes too.

"Come on we got to tell Lisa and Jenna, they are waiting for the answer." he said opening the door to the car.

"Nooooooooooooo, I don't want to go there" I whined.

"Their evil! I tell ya! Evilllllllllll! They say if it was a girl they were going to dress her up with the color pink! Ewwwww, and if it is a boy, they will make him be an ass! And if they know I'm gonna have triplets, HOLLY Poor kids!" I fake cried.

"Please Brooke" Blake rolled he's eyes trying to pull me in the car.

"please think of the children- of our children, don't you understand?! Your sister kicks me in the stomach she wants my-" He shut me up with he's hand.

"what the freak are you doing, your causing a seen!" Blake hissed.

"It's everything alright, miss, I heard you scream" Someone said behind us, Blake quickly retreaded he's hand from my mouth and turned to the guard.

"Nothing's wrong, officer" I told him.

He checked me out "If you want a someone to care does babies with you, I'm glad to do it, if I can have that body of yours" He winked.

My mouth dropped, LIKE LITERARY DROPPED TO THE FLOOR!

What tha freak?!

"Never talk of my girlfriend like that, or your never see again" Blake growled.

"Do you know who you're talking to?! You're talking to an officer; I can arrest you right now for disrespecting me." The officer said.

I could feel that Blake was going to jump on him any second so I stepped in "Maybe you should leave officer. Before something bad happens and you really

not see nor hear" I told him calming.

"I'm-"

"It doesn't matter that you're an office, dude. I've been to jail already so going there again isn't a problem and it's not going to change me from hating police man, so arrest me if you wish, I can surely tell the court that you arrased me, and my boyfriend was protecting me" I stated.

"I was just joking" He faked a laugh and hurried away, bastard >.>

"That was weird" I mumble.

"Your fault that freak came, now get in" He pushed me gently in the car and closed the door.

*******************************

"OMG! YEY!!! NOW IF YOU HAVE A BOY AND A GIRL WE CAN DO THE THINGS WE TOLD YOU AT THE SAME TIME!!! NOW WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT!!" Jenna shrieked.

"Told you" I shouted daggers at Black, which he ignored.

"I'm so happy" Lisa hugged us both.

"I'm happy and excited!" Jenna said.

"And my I ask why?" A familiar voice asked.

Oh no, he's back.

Silence surrounded us.

Blake broke it first by hissing "What do you want... father?"

__________________________________________________________________

Uhhhh Blake and Lisa's father is back, what a horror D:

So what ya think?

Comment brownies, vote chocolate and be my Gummy worms! Lol