Chapter 6 'So much for a family meeting'

Well dude this is short.

But at least I gave you something XP

but your so gonna hate me, because I so left it in a good place(not!)

Oh shut up Allen go and make out with Fantasyluvr96

Oh and I'm in the what's hot list!!! XD THANKS TO YOU (whoever is reading) XD

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

oh and I didn't double check this so sorry if it has some errors :P

anyway enjoy!

________________________________________

Chapter 6

"Lisa I don't want to die!" I whined as we were in the front door of the BIG blue mansion.

"I won't let that happen" Blake growled.

I turned to him "I'll enter if you buy me a black Camaro with red stripe"

He chuckled "Alright deal" I mentally did a happy dance.

Lisa opened the door and we walked inside. My heart was pounding like it was going to get out any second, I was freaking out, but I sure as hell didn't show it.

The inside was pretty clean... more like SHINNY!

There was a staircase (Duh) in front, two wood (clean)door on the right and one on the left.

"Lisa, Blake!" A woman exclaimed appearing from the left door. Hmm must be their mother.

When they hugged she turned to me "Who's this?"

Before they could replied I answer "My name is Brooke, Blake's mate, is nice to finally meet you" I bowed lightly. What? Just because I'm a rogue doesn't mean I don't have manners! XP

She smile so big I thought- nah I better not say it "I didn't know Blake found he's mate. I'm Maria. Now let's get going, your father has some *she rolled her eye* news."

Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me to the (I suppose) the dinning the room.

When we enter, the first thing I notice was a man sitting in a big chair, he's face was full of scar, making him look scary, giving you shivers down your spine. I suppose he's Blake father. Next to him was a read haired girl, with A LOT of makeup, making her look old, but she must be my age.

Maria went and took a sit on the other side of him, Blake and I sat across from them and Lisa next to the girl.

"I say family meeting" He said in he's deep roughly voice, even he's voice gives you shivers, he's voice was full of power.

"And who are you talking about father?" Blake said, hissing the word 'father'

"Well who is that girl sitting next to you, boy?" he asked.

"Did is Brooke, my-" He's father interrupted him.

"Just forget it, anyway I have some good news for you Blake." He attempted to smile (keyword ATTEMPTED)

"What is it" Blake almost hissed.

"This girl here(He pointed to the girl sitting next to me) is going to be your mate" He clapped he's hand together, we four sat there shocked(Blake, Liza, Maria and me), the girl smile.

"Hello Blake, my name is Lilith" she giggle.

Blake growled and looked at he's father "Sorry Parker!," he spat "But I already have a mate" he pointed to me, which made Lilith snarl at me, I snarled back at

her.

"Unacceptable!" Parker shouted rising from the chair, he smelled the air and snarled a freaking scary snarl.

"You will not mate with a rogue" he growled.

"You will not tell me who to love or who to not" Blake growled back, also standing up.

'so much for a family meeting' snow said.

'tell me about it'

"Listen here Blake, you will mate with Lilith and leave this piece of trash for once!" He snarled.

"Over my dead body" Blake hissed.

That's all it took for Parker to shift, he's massive dark brown front paws breaking the table in two.

He growled a powerful growl, Blake shifted too, let me tell ya, Blake's smaller than him, which can be a good and a bad thing.

Blake snarled at him, Parker snarled back they run to each other and collided, biting and kicking and snarling, ect...

Suddenly I felt hands grab my trough, digging her nasty nails, I winced.

"Blake's mine bitch" She snarled.

I looked at Lisa who was crying silently.

"It's this how the family meeting always starts?" I asked and shifted, making Lilith release and shift too.

'Hey snow'

'Yea'

'Where were you?'

'With Blade' she answer.

'Who's Blade? And how did you get out?'

'Blade is Blake wolf and I can get out to only see Blade'

'Why didn't you tell me you could do that?'

'You never asked'

"Listen here, I'm going to be Alpha and if you get in my way-wait you did, I'll need to kill you." Li-bitch said, why does everyone want to be Alpha? Gosh it's getting on my nerves.

And she's too small to be one, if she become one, the bigger females than her will fight her, which will and up with she dying and another female ruling.

"Listen here chick, I don't care if you want to be Alpha, I'll gladly give it to you, but I sure as hell not going to give you Blake" I hissed.

"Then this means a fight to the dead" She said.

"Fight to the dead" I agree.

And we collided.

_________________________________________________

Yea i now what your gonna say 'WTF WHY DID YOU LEFT IT LIKE THAT?' :P

well I really don't have any idea lol

anyway I'll try to post tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, because seriously school isn't helping -.-

anyway hope you liked it XD