Chapter 13

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED D:

I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY AND I ALMOST BROKE MY RIGHT ARM!!!!

ANYWAY I DIDN'T EVEN CHECK THIS TWICE I JUST WROTE IT FAST AND POSTED IT, SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE ERRORS OR SOMETHING

oh and I saw Machete XD so awesome!

Now, GO READ! >:D

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13

Domo led us to the basement.The cells were all dirty and stinky, reminds me of where I once lived. *shivers*

We stopped on the last one.You could hear whispering from there.

I moved closer but Blake stopped me, I looked at him.

"I need to do this" I whisper at him.

He sighed in defeat and let me go.

Moving closer I saw two boys and one girl in the corner rocking and whispering something. They looked younger than me.

I looked at Domo "Can you open the door, please?" I asked.

He nodded and signaled a guard to open it.

The guard unlocked it and opens it, I, Blake and Domo stepped it, then the guard closed it.

I signaled to them to stay there while I slowly walked to them.

When I reached them, I kneeled in front of them.

"No one is coming for you" I whisper at them, the girl looked up, she was frightened.

"Don't be scare, I'm one of you, and I won't let any of them do anything to you" I smile at her.

"How old are you?" I asked her.

"16" She said.

"What number are you" I asked.

"2....1......213" She answer.

"Pfft! Your safe, that will take like more than two years to get to that number" I lied, I knew they could get her in less than a year.

Her face lit up "R-really?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said smiling at her.

"You, red haired dude, how old are you and what number are you?" I asked him.

"I'm 16 too, and I'm number 301" He answer.

"Pfft! Your safer" I lied...again, well it was partly true.

I turned to the black haired kid, he looked younger than them.

"And you?" I asked.

"14 and my number is 6" My smile turned upside down, oh god.

I silently got up and went to Blake and Domo.

"Domo the kid needs to go with me" I told him, pleading with my eyes.

"You ca-"

"Please! The only way to protect him is if he goes with me, Please! And I'll tell you why."I begged.

He hesitates but said yes.

"Thank you! I'll tell you what's happening when they come. Just have more than five guard watching the area, do not let them separate, if you send them to

check something, you send them in group" I said to him, he was going to protest but I cut him off.

"You need to do this, or your pack will be in danger" I said.

Suddenly I started to feel dizzy, my stomach started to hurt again, grabbing the bars I hold my stomach, trying not to cry out, little black pots started to appear in my eyes making it almost impossible to see, I could hear someone call my name in the distance but it was too late, I blacked out.

*

I groaned as I open my eyes, urgh my head hurts so bad, did I drink vodka or something?

"Thank god your awake" A familiar voice whisper beside me.

I turned to look at Blake worried face, it's it me or am I becoming weak?

I looked around, huh? This is not my room, the walls where white."What happen?" I asked.

"You blacked out from worry and stress, you shouldn't be worrying now that you need to be careful" The doctor I supposed said appearing from out of

nowhere (seriously, the door was in the other side O.O)

"Careful? Why?" I asked, slightly worried. Loop! I know! Blake told him to tell me that so that I can leave all the work to him! I knew it! Well sorry Blake-

"You're pregnant"

"Sorry doc, but I know Blake t- wait WHAT?! I'M WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Your five weeks pregnant" FIVE WEEKS?! WHAT THA HELL?! MY FIRST TIME WAS DAYS AGO NOT EVEN A WEEK PASSED (I think) HOW CAN- Oh wait,

werewolf, dammit!! I forgot!! Werewolves females can get preggo as fast as a control turning on the TV.

"I can't be pregnant!" I cried, I really didn't want a child right now with all this problem, what am I kidding! I CAN'T HAVE A CHILD! I'm on tha run, hiding from the evil for god's sake! I don't want my child suffering too!

"If you don't want it you can ge-"

"HELL NO!" Blake and I shouted at the same time, glaring at the doctor.

"No abortion doc, no adoption, to dangerous"

"To dangerous?" Oh shiz this dude is a human, forgot!

"Oh sorry I said that wrong, it was to weird" I lied,

'Way to go Brooke! How can you confuse dangerous with weird?'

'Shut up, back to the baby, what do I do?!'

Snow started to whimper 'I- I think we just have to get the fact that we are going to our old life and the child is going to suffer with us, or maybe we can give him/her to Blake and we go back so that they don't get hurt'

I sigh in my mind 'I wish I could be in the baby's life, but we know that's not going to be possible'

'Yea'

'I need to talk with Blake about it, I hope he understands'

'I doubt he will'

"When can I get out of here" I asked the doctor.

"You can go now if you want, you healed fast, which is kind of weird." He mumble

"Well I got go, another patient needs me, it was nice meeting you Mr. Damson, you too Mrs. Damson" He said and walked away, WTF? Since when I'm Mrs. Damson? O.O

"Come on I brought you some clothes" Blake said as he got out some clothes from the backpack he had in the floor.

When I grabbed it, instead of changing, I looked at him and said "We need to talk"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! :D