Chapter 4 'The slut'

ok so I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! XD

thanks for commenting

thanks for voting

and thanks for being my friend ;)

lol

anyway, I must shut up now so you can read, so READ!

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

"So how old are you?" I asked him as we walked to where they leaved.

"19" He answer.

I couldn't help but to be close to him. I looked like a baby monkey grabbing the fur of her mother, but of course I wasn't grabbing it I was just touching it lol

It feels so warm, like I belong next to him.

But I can't not fall for a guy who I barely know, what if he's bad? Abusive? Dangerous? A Player? OMFG what if he's a killer?!

'You're thinking too much negative things, think positive' Snow said.

'I don't have anything positive to think'

'How does it feel to be by Blake side, think of the future with him, not being alone anymore, havin-'

'Ok that's too much to think about, beside everything you say was ABOUT Blake'

'Yes it was all about Blake, but it was true, you have thought everything I say'

'DID NOT!'

'You can't lie to me I can read all of your thoughts' she said.

'Urgh!'

"Were here" Blake said, breaking me from my little argument with Snow.

I looked up to see a white mansion, why am I not supplies to see a mansion? Well because every pack has one, why? Because all of the pack leaves there... well mostly teenagers, older pack member likes to leave alone with there mates.

"Wait here, I'm going to change" he said walking behind a tree were I suppose he's clothes are.

"Oh looks who's here a new wolf" Just by her voice I knew she was a slut.

I turned to her, ha! She's even dressed as one!.. uhh she has followers... Only two! Ha! I feel so sad for her...not!

"Looks like we need to teach her a lesson so she doesn't mess with the future Alpha female" Said the Black hair slut next to her.

I snorted, trying not to laugh... but failing miserably.

"Why are you laughing Bitch?" The other slut blonde hissed.

"Wait, she's smell like Blake!" The leader said... OMG I so forgot that when a male claims you, you smell like him, it's like telling you 'She's my property, back off'

She was about to grab me, when a hand stopped her, I looked up and saw... I saw heaven!

"You dare touch her and you will regret it" Blake growled, he's blue eyes looking dangerous, even if they are being hiding by he's black hair, you could still

see it.

The three flinched and the two followers took two steps back, while leader started rubbing herself at him... Is she tempting me? Oh god I wanna rip her of him so bad, but I stood my ground, showing no emotion... well I think I wasn't showing any.

Snow growled.

"But Blakey, she laughed at me, the future Alpha female" she whined, is she trying to embarrass herself? Because it's definitely working (LOL)

Suddenly I wave of power came, making the three and some of the others who were silently listening to what was happening fall until their knees and start to whimper, knowing they made the Alpha mad, and me, I stood my ground, not doing anything just trying not to laugh.

"First of all Ashley, don't call me Blakey, second you can't be Alpha female because you don't have the power, I mean come on, you can't even stand my power! And I don't love you, and third she," he pointed to me" is my mate and future to be Alpha female so she can laugh at you whenever she wants, and if you dare do something to her, you will be dealing with me! Now get out of my sight!" He snarled, the three whimper and quickly backed away, before Ashley did she glared at me like 'I'll get you for this'.

When they were out of sight I turned to Blake, who was glaring at nothing In particular. I knew he was trying to calm himself, he's eyes told it all, so I walked to him and touched he's hand with my nose silently whining.

He looked at me, instantly calming.

He patted my head "Come on, let's get you some clothes" he said, walking in the mansion, with me following behind...

__________________________________________________

So I hope you like it! XD

anddddd I think I'm not going to upload tomorrow because I'm going to the river, and after tomorrow I'm going fishing so I don't know If I can upload, but I'll try, for YOU (yes you whoever is reading, lol)