Chapter 11

Ok well thanks again for the description Fantasyluvrs96, I promise to take Description classes...in five years lol

anyway I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!

I CAN'T POST THIS WEEKEND!!!

SINCE stupid Earl is giving me a visit -.-

you know the hurricane? well yea he's passing by, and that means NO ELECTRICITY!

so yea...

oh and what a coincidence that the pic I have is from an anime called D.Gray-Man (you should watch it is awesome, it my favorite one) and the bad guy is called Earl :P

lol

so go on and read now :P

________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

I gasped. This was one of those moments that felt far from reality and more from in your fantasy. He grinned down at me, eyes looking at me with care and adoration. I could feel the tingles race up my spine. My chest raised with each heavy breath I did, meeting his well toned one. I wanted him right now, with everything I had. So I tangled my fingers in his thick hair and brought his lips crashing down on mine. He didn't hesitate one bit, as he kissed me back roughly. Our tongues battling once again. I moaned and let him win, feeling the pleasure instead of giving it. His strong but soft hands, roamed my body, trailing over my curves before sliding up belly and across my chest massaging my left breast. The next moments went slow but memorable as he looked into my eyes asking, almost pleading for him to go on. Answered with a soft kiss, and waited as he slid into me. Pain exploded into me before love did.

Compliments murment out of my mate's lips as did kisses along my jaw and lips.

Our bodies moving in and hot and sweaty rhythm.

And that's when I really knew that I love him!

His touch made me shiver and now with him making love to me I felt like if I died right here and now I would be okay.

With one last thrust he collapsed beside and wrapped his long strong arms around my body.

Now I am fully his... and now he has the power to control me, even if I'm a rogue.

"I love you" He whisper.

"I love you too" I whisper back.

I curled up against him and slowly drifted into a blissful and -dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes to see that it was still dark.

Wait, what the hell am I doing here?

Memories came flooding back from what happen.

Oh ok... OMG OMG OMG!!! WHAT THE HELL?! I HAD SEX?!?! I don't know what happen! It was like I couldn't control my body, like another thing was controlling it.

I tried to get up, but was pulled back. I turned to look at Blake peaceful face. Urgh how do I get up?

I slowly slipped out of he's arm (Which it was hard >:P)

I sat down and started watching him, butttt my eyes were doing other things, My eyes widen as I stopped on...HOLY SHIT!!! I don't like to swear BUT SHIT

THIS IS BIG!!! HOW THE HELL DID IT FIT?!?!?!!?

I heard a chuckled, treating my eyes away from that thing (A/N she is such a perv

Instantly my cheek flushed red (Grrr)