Chapter 22: HeartBreak

It was my first kiss with a person who was in my heart for a long time. Despite that it felt … strange. There were no butterflies or stuff; it was plain, like I was forcing it from inside. I pulled away shoving away those thoughts. Was that how it supposed to be? I thought you felt all the magical stuff that fairy tales showed.

‘‘Whoa’’ Del looked shocked at my suddenness.

‘‘Okay, so you kissed me.’’ He was just acting clueless. He might be shocked that I had same feelings for him as he did for me.

‘‘I know everything.’’ I said breathlessly and gave him a jubilant expression but his face did not changed.

‘‘Know what?’’

‘‘Don’t act dumb, Del, I know that you are Anonymous D.’’ I sounded like a kid who got his hand over his favorite toys.

‘‘You sent me all those love letters; from the very start I knew it was you. I saw you standing there smiling at me meaningfully when I saw that in my locker. I realized that you love me the same way I do. I have seen you everyday from the beginning. In fact when I first saw you I fell in love …’’

‘‘…I had this major crush for so many years and I always wished that someday you would see me more than your sister’s best friend and I was right. Those entire letters they confessed your feelings and all.’’

I stopped and took a breath and my smile grew wider.

‘‘My crush was not a waste after all. I just kissed you. Have you any idea how long I have waited for this moment and it came true. I still cannot believe it all.’’

‘‘It’s just like fairy tales come true. Do you know when I was small I read those books and always dreamt of my prince to come. He would only love me and I knew there would be one. All my life I never kissed anyone, I never made a boyfriends because I always wanted it to be some one special.’’

Delenie was looking at me dazed but I continued with a emotion filled voice.

‘‘Someone who I could always relay on, the one who would make a special place in my heart and all the love would be there with him. You came in my life and all the prospects I had for love turned real.’’ I finished and hugged him hard.

It felt so good so relieve of everything. Was this really love?

Del pulled away from me with a weird expression on his face.

‘‘Ally I think you have confused things here.’’

‘‘What do you mean?’’ I asked him trying to read his face.

‘‘Um I am surprised that, you have a crush on me and all.’’ I did not know but at that moment he looked as if he was uncomfortable and I stepped away from him and waited for him to speak.