Chapter 10: Devilish Dance ( Part - 1)

This chapter is really shitty and I am editing it.

''So did Drake said anything to you later?'' Dylan asked me as we left the English class room. I shook my head violently. Thankfully I hadn't encounter Drake Sullivan again. I had no idea what he would be planning but surely he was up to something. He was not the sort of the person who would sit quietly after that stunt I pulled. Honestly it was still hard to believe that I had have guts to slap him.

Though I was sure Hailey found out about that given the fact that she had been throwing murderous glares at me every time I walked past her. It was funny how days ago no one knew who Allyson White was, and now thanks to Drake I had gained a down right side of popularity. It was like being a criminal all of the sudden.

''No, and I hope he dies or something.''

''Don't say that Ally, its wrong.'' I sighed and gave him a look,

''You are too soft.'' Dylan chuckled to me and put his books inside the locker, I noticed how organized his things were as compared to mine. I am a girl, my locker should have been cleaner.

How can I worry about the cleanliness of my locker when I have a death threat on my head? I am so pathetic.

''...so what do you say?''

''Uh?'' I raised my brows at Dylan whose face had gone suddenly red.

''So you weren't listening?''

''Err...ha ha I was lost in thought.'' I scratched my neck sheepishly.

''Well there is a school dance on Saturday since its the schools fiftieth something anniversary...so we are suppose to go with partners..'' He was hesitating a bit so I plastered a small smile on my face. Way to encourage someone Allyson you pathetic being.

''..So I was thinking if we could um g-go you know, well um t-together.'' My mouth formed an 'O' at that. I had no idea about this dance thingy. I had no partner whatsoever and there was no way I should miss it. Dylan was a good friend of mine, there was no harm in going with him whatsoever.

''You know you don't I have to, I mean its not like I am forcing you or anything.''

''It's okay''

''Uh?''

''I mean I want to go with you - so it's fine. Actually there isn't someone better than you so I am glad that you asked me to dance.'' I said smiling at him, Dylan was flushed by my reaction. Maybe he wasn't expecting me to say yes this way.

 ''So what grade did you got in the essay?'' I asked him, Mr. Murphy had given us different topics to write essay and we were free to choose from those topics. I chose about Petty Criminals. When I was a kid my father used to have a lots of law books for me, sometimes I did read them so I had a bit of knowledge about that.

''B, I chose cattle mutilation.''

''It is boring.'' He just shrugged in response.

''Ally!'' I heard someone yell behind me, Dylan and I turned to see Carmen running towards me. She stopped and put her hands on her knees and started panting. She must had been in hurry.

''I need to you come with me.'' She said after gaining her breath,

''Why? Is something wrong? Is Daniel having his emphysema attack again?'' I asked jokingly.

''No times for rubbish, come with me I want to show you something.''

''Like what?'' She grabbed my arm and gave me an irritated look, ''Stop with the questions already and come with me.''