Chapter 28: Giving Up

THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED!!!!

I cried for hours. The pain was too much. I was hurt, broken and complete mess. My life was just a play for everybody. Was I a toy or something? Didn't they realized I had feelings too that my emotions were badly hurt.

I was completely shattered by all of them.  I was marked as a slut who stuck up with every guy. I started crying again remembering Carmen’s and Dale’s  words. After eight years togather, all they sumed up about  me was being a whore. I thought they knew me. I thought they understood. It was all nothing. Nothing for them and nothing for me. All those years were just a whisp for them.

Why did it all happened with me?

I did not deserved it. I was always a good friend for them. I helped Daniel, I was with Cramen when Concaid broke up with her. They forgot all that. It was all meaningless. At last I ended up being used by everyone like a rag doll.

I beared too much for now. I did what they wanted. I did what was benifit for them. What did I got in return?

Betrayal and Distrust.

A label of slut that I never asked for.

But now I was giving up. I will forget everyone Dale, Daniel, Drake, Dylan, Derrick, Doyle, and Del, I was going to throw them out of my life. I was sick with everything. I was sick with everyone.

I had alreday let them destroy my life, now was a limit. And I was setting it now and forever.

I burried my face in the pillow when I heard a knock on my door. I did not cared to answer but then Daniel walked in.

''Get out!'' I yelled as soon as I saw him.

Daniel just stood there and I got up from the bed furiously.

''Ally please don’t do this to me.'' He was pleading. But what use was it  now?

''I have nothing to do with you Daniel Cattermole; you are nothing to me get out!'' I said pointing towards the door.

''Ally we are friends.''

''Friends? Do you even know the meaning of the word Friend?''

 I asked him and he looked at me silently.

''Friendship is not about favors Daniel, friends don’t sue each other. You are not a friend, both you and that two faced love of yours.'' I said referring to Carmen. Daniel looked taken aback from my tone.

''I know what I did was wrong but I love her.''

''Love, don’t make me laugh. You are a coward who loves to destroy other people’s lives to get your own purpose fulfilled. I hate you and I hate her. ''

''I don’t know you from now on. From here we are done, we walk our own paths because your so called friend ship caused me too much. I have got nothing left to loose.'' I said and turned my face away.

He continued looking at me, with a pleading expression but I just averted my gaze away from him waiting for him to leave.

''I know I was wrong, I realize that both of us have caused you so much pain. But I am apologizing Ally I am sorry. Its not just plain words but I mean it.''

I felt tears pricking my eyes all over again. All the words Carmen had used that day for me came back.

''You have no idea how hurt I am Daniel. My ego, my confidence, my self respect...everything is gone. I feel like crawling inside some hole and never coming back. Everybody that I trusted turned me down.''

''Please leave me alone.'' I said again, this time more pressing. He gave me one last glance and retreated back. I sighed and laid down on my bed in misery.

I was right, what did I had now? A shattered heart? Nothing was as hurting as Dale's accustions. He seriously thought that I hooked up with Drake, Doyle and everyone. He thought I just slept around with everybody.

I had even just kissed someone only twice, first one was a mistake on  my part and second one was forceful. I clenched my fists at thoughts of Drake.

What did I ever do to him? Never in my life I have met somone so cruel. He used me and  I was sympthaising to him about all that Derrick thing.

I never knew what happened between them, but what Drake was getting he totally deserved it.

My phone buzzed and still laying flat I checked the caller ID.

Derrick Carson Calling...

I groaned and went on deciding should I answer it or not, after the ringtone became unbearable I pressed answer and crossed my fingers.

''WHERE ARE YOU!? I AM WAITING HERE ALL AFTERNOON WITH HEAPS OF PEOPLE INVADING THE PLACE AND YOU ARE UP SOMEWHERE SLACKING? GET YOUR ASS HERE ANDERSON OR I WIL_''

I closed my phone again and turned it off. Derrick was acting like a boss all over agian. He had no right to shout at me, he had no right to call me names or talk rudely. He did not owned me or anything.

It was raining, alothough I sometimes appreciated rain but today it was out of my leauge. Since I had to walk all the way to the 'Frosts and Cones'. Usually Daniel dropped me off but asking him was out of bounds. I did not even wanted to see his face.

Actually I did not wanted to see Derrick's face either but I did not had a choice.

As soon as I opened the door I had a strong urge to punch Derrick. Sure there were many people but there was not a 'heaps' of them either. I made my way to the kitchen with my head ducked down.

Julie was away again. That meant_

''Anderson!'' Here we go.

''You are such an irresponsible girl, you know what a duty is. I called you coutless times and you wont pick up. So many people are here...'' I never realized how long he kept babbling I just ducked my head phones in my ears and started whipping cream.

About half an hour later I was done with task and pulled off my headphones. Grabbing my note pad I went outside for taking orders.

I was working like a robot, heraing Derrick's remarks now and then. Didn't he get tired by all that babbling.

I walked out again and then stopped dead on my tracks. On the center table were sitting Dale and Delilah. I felt a pang of jelousy welling up inside me.

I neared them depsite my shaky legs.

''Look I now its sudden but we really dont_'' Dale said to her but she cut across him.

''I like you so much, you cannot do this.''

''I am sorry Delilah but I dont lo_' He was cut across agin but this time she just grabbed his collar, pulled him closer and kissed him. I was boiling with anger and I just threw the cup of coffee I was holding on the floor. It smashed on the ground and broke into lots of peices.

Dale pushed Delilah away and they both looked at me. In fact everyone was looking at me. Dale looked hald shocked, half guilty and I glared at him. I just told the guy that I was in love with him, and the next moment he was makng out with someone.

''Sure you hate me but you dont need to rub it to my face.'' I said him in an angry tone quite aware of everyone's whispers.

He got up from his seat, ''Ally I j_''

''ANDERSON!'' the next moment Derrick grabbed my elbow and whirled me around so I was facing him.

''What the hell did you do? Are you insane, you are a worker here not some Royal brat who can smash out things like that.''

''Shut up'' I gowled and broke free from his grip.

''No you shut up and listen to me. Ever since you have stepped in the cafe you are nothing but a nuisance. I am bearing you ever since.'' I snorted at his remark. I was the one bearing his sarcasm, his attitude his comments and un asked critism. Who was he kidding?

''You dont even want to work here, we pay you for serving not destroying every object that you see.'' I realized that this was it. Bearing Derrick was nothing but a mess. His involvment in my life was never such a good incident.

''Now you will work eight hours here...'' I glared at him with my mouth slightly parted.

''...for three months or else you wont get the sallary.''

''I wont'' I said as soon as he gave me a smirk. His smirk vanished as soon as it came.

''You what?''

''You heard me.''

He watched me in confusion and I kept my face as stoned as possible.

''You are not the boss here Derrick.'' I informed him but he only sneered.

''I am as  a matter of fact. I ahve given every right to punsih the employees, cut sallary or kick them out.''

I decided at that moment what I had to do. I was giving up because he was driving me to limit. I was done with him and I was done with his attitude.

''Do you know what Derrick, I dont give a dman.''

''Ander_''

''I give up this shitty job. You are just an asshole, who know nothing than showing your crappy 'I -so-rule-the-world' attitude. I handeled  you as long as it was possible. Now its limit. You are a jerk and I cannot work with a jerk, I already have so many of them in my life.''

''If you can do any good than change your attitude even though thats as impossible as a shark to stop preying. You will never get married since no girl will ever accpet that attitude and ill mannerism. So, I am levaing this hellhole.''

Derrick looked stunned at my speech. every one was quite and were listening to me as if I was the president.

''I am leaving the job, bye for ever.'' I finsished with a breath and glared at him one last time.

''You cant.''

''I am actually. Good bye and enjoy your self serving rubber ice creams.'' I said and stalked to the door. Just when I reached it. I turned back and took off my apron.

I walked a little towards Derrick and threw it on his face.

''And my name is Allyson!'' I sensed everyone's eyes on me as I left the place.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was redaing this story again when I realized how much editing it needs.I am about to finish it soon so I will edit it after that.