F O U R T E E N

~*~

     The two reappeared in the downstairs of Elliott's loft. They saw the Swedish words first, Five sighing in disappointment. They went up the stairs, Ivy slowly walking to the tarp on the chair. She pulled it back to reveal a very dead Elliott, her and Five both wincing slightly. She put the blanket back over him, Five trying to find a place to hide the briefcase. Ivy heard her two other brothers talking, walking that way. Five followed her, taking off his jacket.

     "Hey. It's Öga För Öga, idiots," he said, Luther and Diego looking over. "Swedish for 'an eye for an eye.' It means the Swedes killed Elliott." 

     "Wrong number. Have a lovely day," Diego said, quickly hanging up the phone. Five kept undressing, Ivy looking at him up and down. 

     "We would've gotten there," Luther said. 

     "Eventually," Diego shrugged. 

     "Uh, you two have some blood on you," Luther commented. 

    "A lot of blood, actually," Diego added. Five walked past them to the washing machine, Ivy rocking back and forth on her heels.

     "Five, what did you do?" Luther asked. 

      "Five, I'm going to go get a change of clothes from my place. I'll be back," Ivy said, making him peek out of the wash room. "I'll stop by Allison's on my way back. You can debrief the two idiots here." 

    "Don't do anything stupid," Five told her. 

     "I'll do my best," Ivy responded. She turned and rushed down the stairs to go stop by Allison's place first. 

~*~

     Ivy jogged up the steps to Allison's house, knocking on the door instead of just barging in. It opened moments later, Allison looking down at her sister. 

     "Hey, Ivy. What are you doing here?" Allison asked, looking confused.

    "I can't spend time with my sister and tell her how I've gotten laid twice now?" Ivy asked, Allison's eyes widening. "I know, I get around. Not the point. Five and I found a way home."

     "We'll circle back to going home. You're covered in blood," Allison stated, motioning to Ivy's clothes. 

      "I know, I'm going for a new look. Do I pull it off well?" she asked, twisting her body and looking at the blood. 

     "Ivy, come sit down," Allison said, pulling her inside the house. Ivy groaned, Allison shutting the door behind her. She guided her sister to the couch, the two sitting next to each other. "Now seriously, tell me about this Michael guy." 

     "Hmm, Allison. It was just... I didn't want to hook up with him," Ivy started. "It just kind of happened." 

     "Is he cute?" Allison asked. "How old is he? Around the age you look?" 

     "He's cute, he's seventeen, he used to be racist and homophobic until I yelled at him for an hour straight, and now I don't want to see him ever again," Ivy said, then clapping her hands together. "He didn't like that I'd found my family. He wanted me to move on and live with him so bad. He's all alone, I feel bad for him a bit." 

     "Well, Ivy, in different circumstances I would be happy for you," Allison said, placing a hand on her sisters arm. "But you need to decide between him and Five. You know you do." Ivy nodded slightly, looking at her sister. 

     "I'm choosing Five, you know that, right?" she asked. 

     "Yeah, I didn't see much of a competition anyways," Allison said, the two smiling widely. Suddenly Five spatial jumped into the room, the two jumping when they saw him. "Jesus-"