F I V E

~*~

     "Okay, you listen to me. You are the man. You're going to go win this mother fucking fight, and you're going to punch that sorry excuse for a man into the ground. You hear me, Luther?" Ivy asked, patting his shoulders as he nodded at her. "Come on, let's chest bump. I'm hyped up."

     "Ivy, that's not going to go well for you," Luther said, Ivy shaking her head at him. 

     "No, let's do it. I'm good," she said, backing up to get a running start. Luther sighed, motioning he was ready. Ivy ran and jumped up to chest bump, but she just hit his chest and fell to the ground. Luther sighed as he looked at her, Ivy bouncing up quickly as she nodded. "Okay, we're both ready. Go get 'em, tiger." She motioned for Luther to go out, and she sat next to his boss as the fight started. 

    "Who are  you?" his boss asked, Ivy looking up at him. 

     "Speak to me again and I call the cops and tell them you touched me," Ivy said, Jack looking away from her. The fight started soon after that, Luther starting out strong. Ivy was watching intensely as she could feel something was about to go wrong. He let his opponent land one punch, and it was over after that. 

     "What's he doing?" Jack suddenly asked, Ivy glancing up at him. 

     "He's throwing the fight," Ivy responded, leaning down towards the bars. "Luther, hit him! Snap out of it!" 

     "Come on, Luther!" Jack yelled. 

     "Hit me!" Luther yelled. "Again! Hit me!" 

     "Luther are you crazy?" The voice made Ivy's head perk up, her blood running cold. The anger in his voice was what brought her back to reality. The voice cracks from the puberty he was hitting twice in his life. It was him. "Just hit him!"

     "Hit me. I wanna feel pain. I wanna feel all the pain," Luther said, Ivy's eyes widening. She saw Five to her right, and her brother was getting pummeled to her left. It was one of the most eventful nights she'd had so far. "Give me everything you've got!" The brute in front of Luther hit him with the hardest upper cut that anyone had ever seen. Luther flew through the air for a solid ten seconds as the world went quiet. He crashed to the ground, Ivy, Five, and Vanya all staring at him in disbelief. The crowd then started booing, Ivy staring at Luther before she turned and finally connected eyes with Five. 

      "Shit." 

~The Majestic 12~

     Ivy and Five stood outside of Luther's apartment building, not having said a word at all to each other yet. Vanya was upstairs taking care of Luther, per her own request. Five wanted to leave, but he needed to see Ivy. 

     "So-" 

     "No," Ivy said immediately. He nodded, Ivy staring at him for a little bit longer. She then brought up her hand and punched him in the face, Five crying out as he grabbed his face. Ivy shook out her fist, Five groaning slightly. 

     "What the hell was that for?" Five asked, standing up straight to face Ivy. 

     "Four years," she said. "That was for four years of being stuck in this god forsaken body without you, asshole." 

     "Look, I'm sorry! I got the -" 

     "The calculations wrong. Again," she said. "How convenient." 

     "Hey, I'm only back here to save your asses. The apocalypse 2.0 is happening in t-minus seven days and no one's really helping me stop it at this point," Five argued with her. 

     "Oh, thanks for finding me first," Ivy scoffed. "You must really care about me if you found Luther first over me." 

     "He just happened to be part of my route. I found Diego from a newspaper article, and I tried to get you but you almost burned Elliott's lungs!" Five shouted, Ivy looking at him in confusion. 

     "You sent the crazy man who's been watching me for the past four years?" Ivy asked, Five nodding slowly. "Small tip, next time just show up yourself. And yes, I'm almost a hundred percent sure that there will be a next time." 

     "Ivy, I'm sorry," Five said, this time the words sounding more serious and sincere. "I... I didn't mean for us to get split up. I tried to hold onto you, I did. But... I've seen you dead almost three times now, I can't lose you again. So, could you just stick with me now?" He took her hands, Ivy remembering that feeling all at once. 

     "How come you like me so much more than everyone else?" Ivy asked, tilting her head at him. 

     "You're the smartest. And there is a difference between smartest and least stupid," Five said, Ivy smiling at his words. "Plus, you laugh at my jokes." 

     "That's why they're called jokes," Ivy said, Five smiling back at her. She remembered Michael, then, and her face went down. Five noticed the change in her face, and he suddenly felt uneasy with what she was about to say. "Five, there's something you should know." She was about to tell him about the cure for her aging when there was a crash in the building. Luther had punched a hole in the wall, Five turning to look at it. Luther looked through, Five laughing at him. "Five." 

     "What? He's heart broken, he'll get over himself," Five snapped. 

     "Yeah, well, how do you think I felt those first few months without you?" Ivy asked, Five's face suddenly change. "How heartbroken do you think I was?" 

     "Ivy, I didn't mean it like that-" 

     "You did," she said. Five didn't responded, crossing his arms as Ivy shook her head at him slowly. "I don't know how long you've been here, but somehow you're already a bigger asshole than I thought you could be." 

     "Ivy, come on," Five argued with her. "Just come with me, we can talk this through. I need your help, and only you are smart enough to do this. I trust you the most." 

     "And right now, I trust you the least," she said, finally pulling her hands away from his. "You got me stuck, alone for four years because your powers are shit." 

     "And I am going to make it up to you," Five said. Vanya then walked out of the building and towards them, Ivy's shoulders going up when she saw her. "Oh, she doesn't remember you." 

     "I don't care," Ivy said. She walked to her sister, Vanya looking up in confusion. Ivy immediately hugged her, Vanya standing there in confusion. "I know this is weird, but I just feel really bad and it's been a long time. I've just missed you." 

     "I... Thank you?" Vanya said, slowly hugging Ivy back. They let go, Vanya going to her car as Five started talking to her. Ivy waited on the corner, watching as Vanya drove away from Five. He turned around to see Luther flipping him off, Ivy smiling at Luther before looking back at Five. 

     "Wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted," Five said as he walked up to Ivy. She didn't respond, Five sighing as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Look, I can't really do much of this without you. Are you with me or not, Ives?" Her heart beat picked up just a bit when she heard him say her nick name, and she knew her face flushed. Five's smile slowly spread as he saw the red growing on her cheeks, Ivy beginning to slowly smile as she knew she didn't have to tell him her answer. "I'm going to take your blatant blushing as a yes." 

     "Five?" Ivy questioned, making him turn to look at her. "I missed you." He smiled, stepping back to Ivy. He placed a hand against her cheek, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. The two then leaned forward and connected their lips. Ivy breathed it in as she missed this feeling. It was different than Michael, because she still loved Five. And he still loved her. So kissing him was better because it meant something to her. They both slowly pulled away, Five leaning forward and pecking her lips as he smiled. 

     "I missed you, too, Ives," he said. "Now, let's go." 

-----

BACK IN BUSINESS BITCHES
you really thought i'd publish chapter five
without any fivy content? 
NAH BITCHES
I SERVED YOU

i hope you angels enjoyed!
next chapter on friday

Burning Up ~*~ [ THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY 2 ] [ FIVE x OC ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें