S I X

~*~

     Five and Ivy walked into the TV shop, Ivy looking around the place that was full of technology that she could only assume was for tracking her and her family. 

     "He thinks we're aliens. Just go with it," Five whispered, Ivy nodding slowly. They started going up the stairs, Ivy seeing Diego lying on the couch with a woman sitting next to them. 

     "Damn, and I thought I looked like shit," Ivy said, Diego looking up quickly. 

     "Lava Girl! You made it!" he exclaimed. 

     "Yeah, Dark Knight, I did," she said, walking over and patting his shoulder. "Good to see you, I don't like the hair." 

     "You look... older?" Diego questioned. Five looked over at Ivy, the girl swallowing as she shook her head quickly. 

     "Uh, no. Nope. Definitely not," Ivy answered. "Still stuck in my fifteen year old body, so..." 

    "Wait, Ivy's joining but where's Vanya?" Diego asked, Ivy and Five looking at each other. 

     "You can tell this one," Ivy said, patting Five's shoulder and sitting on the couch next to Diego. Five told Diego about Luther's fight and how Vanya left them for her farm life. And she left because Luther spilled the beans about her being the bomb for the Apocalypse. 

     "So, what, you just let her go?" Diego asked, leaning back on the couch. 

     "Well, Vanya had a lot to process," Five said, sighing a bit. "She'll come around. I know she will." 

     "What about the guys that went after her?" Diego asked. 

     "The Swedes?" Five asked. 

     "Yeah, I mean, how do you know they won't go after her again?" Diego asked as Elliott handing coffee to Lila. 

     "We don't," Five responded. 

     "Mm, any idea who sent them?" Lila asked.

    "Oh, I have my suspicions," Five said, giving her a smile. "But right now, our priority is finding Dad and getting answers, 'cause everything else depends on it." 

     "Which, for the record, I found him already," Diego stated. 

     "And then let him go before we could have a meaningful conversation," Ivy said, scoffing slightly as she picked up her coffee. 

     "He stabbed me," Diego argued. 

     "I'm surprised he waited this long, Diego. We've all had the urge," Five said, Lila laughing at his joke a little bit too much. Ivy tilted her head at the girl, Five narrowing his eyes at her. 

     "Good one," Lila said, holding up her hand for a high five. No one moved, Lila letting her arm fall.  

     "Good thing I know where Dad's gonna be tonight," Five said, Ivy looking over at him. He handed her a sheet of paper, Ivy reading it before Diego snatched the paper from her hand. 

     "Dick," she said. 

     "Bitch," Diego retaliated. "Where'd you get this?" 

     "Found it at his office while he was busy stabbing you," Five said, giving Diego a sarcastic smile. 

     "'Hoyt Hillenkoetter and the Consulate General of Mexico in Dallas cordially invite you to a gala,'" Diego began to read off the paper. 

     "Whoa, wait," Elliott said, everyone looking at him. "Hoyt Hillenkoetter? Are you serious?"