E L E V E N

~A Light Supper~

     Ivy was walking back to the loft when Five suddenly appeared in front of her. She jumped at his presence, sighing when he smiled at her. 

     "Going somewhere?" he asked. 

     "Actually, yes. I was going to go freshen up before our meeting with dad," she told him. 

    "Oh, and you're sure that's not where you just came from?" Five asked, Ivy scoffing at him. 

     "No, actually, I was just with Michael," she said, walking past Five and down the street again. He glanced at her, then turned and started walking with her to talk. 

     "If you're trying to make me jealous, it won't work. I know you still love me," Five said, looking over at Ivy. 

     "Okay, so while we're accusing each other of hanging out with people we don't like, where have you been, Five?" Ivy asked, turning to face him. She crossed her arms, Five tilting his head at her. "Luther yeeted you off the staircase and you never came back inside. What happened to you?"

     "I had a meeting with the devil," he answered. 

      "Hilarious. Who were you really with?" she asked, turning and walking again. 

      "Tell me what your meeting with dad was about," Five countered. 

      "He wanted to check up considering he gave me the cure to my issues two years ago and I still look like this. Then he let me go because I told him I did take the cure he gave me," Ivy told Five, making him nod at her slowly. "Then he dropped off a dinner invite. Now, where were you?" 

      "The Handler is alive," he stated. "And she offered me a deal." 

     "Okay, and you shot her again, right?" Ivy asked, looking over at Five. 

     "Right. Um, no," Five said. "I told her I'd think about it." 

    "You naive little bitch," Ivy said, smiling to herself. "What was the deal?" 

     "She can get us all back to 2019 without either of the apocalypse's happening. I just have to assassinate a bunch of people, no big deal," Five said, smiling over at Ivy. "And I got an invite from dad, too. I almost strangled his driver, followed me for ten blocks." 

      "Be glad you didn't. This dinner was going to happen sooner or later," Ivy sighed out. "Well, it's the 60's, what could possibly go wrong?" 

    "Everything, Ivy, everything could go wrong. The world was just ending." 

     "Leave me alone, Five. At least I'm not the one obsessed with mannequins," Ivy snapped at him. "Come on, I want to shower at Elliott's before we go see good ol' Reginald." 

~*~

     Five and Ivy approached the building together, staring up at it. 

     "No, I'm going insane now. There's definitely music playing," she said, looking over at Five. He took her hand and pulled her towards the building, the two going up the stairs. Ivy recognized it from when she was there only a day ago, but she wasn't going to share that detail. Five pressed the elevator button, the doors opening a moment later with a ding. They stepped into the elevator, turning as the doors were about to close. A hand wedged between them, the two looking up to see it was Diego. 

     "Wait up," he said, more footsteps approaching. 

     "Hold it," Allison said, rushing in.