T H I R T E E N

~Öga For Öga~

     Five and Ivy stood in front of the hotel, staring at it as people dressed up Polka outfits were flooding in for some type of convention. That's why the Board was there. The convention was a front for their meeting. Five pocketed the piece of paper, the two walking together up to the hotel. They looked around once inside, Five turning and walking to a woman setting up a table.

     "Excuse me," he said. 

     "Uff da. You snuck up on me there," the woman said, a thick Canadian accent making Ivy clench her fist in annoyance. "If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till 3:00." 

     "I can hardly wait," Five said, nodding slowly. "Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" 

     "Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room," the woman answered, the two both looking forward in the direction of the room. "You looking for your mom? She in for the convention?" They didn't answer, Ivy glancing at all the people around her. She could already feel herself getting more annoyed by the second. 

     "Hey, could I get some change?" Five asked, holding up a dollar. 

     "Oh, sure, I'll just look in my purse," the woman said, taking the dollar. She pocketed it and began to look for change, the two staring at her as she was taking a minute. "Only a nickel and a couple of dimes. Oh! You... are... in... luck, mister." She placed four quarters in his hand, Five smiling at her. 

     "You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time," Five said, looking at the woman. He and Ivy then walked away towards the hall that led to the meeting. Five stopped at the vending machine while Ivy looked around the hotel a bit. She could hear the machine start up, but she didn't hear anything drop. She then turned to see Five was staring at the glass, hitting it every few seconds. "Come on." He hit the glass even harder, Ivy looking at her watch. "Stupid mother Fudge Nutter!" He threw his body into the machine, Ivy nodding slowly as she watched the tantrum. "Fuckin' Fudge Nutter!" He screamed and kicked the glass, breaking it. Ivy looked thoroughly impressed with him, Five turning to see if anyone saw him. 

     "You could've thrown a way better tantrum," Ivy said, beginning to walk down the hall. Five began to walk with her as he looked slightly embarrassed now. "Also, there's for sure music playing right now. It's Polk music. I absolutely hate it here." They kept walking down the hall, Five sliding his finger across a cake that was set out. He turned to Ivy and sucked the icing off his finger, the girl rolling her eyes at him. Five saw the axe on the wall, going and grabbing it to equip himself with a weapon. He licked his finger one more time before the two walked to the meeting room. The two rounded the corner, AJ looking up in fear when he saw them. 

   "You!" he said, the two giving smug looks to the room. "Call security!" A woman launched in her chair to the phone, but Five immediately attacked her with the axe. He cut off her arm, causing her to faint. The two kids smiled at each other before turning to complete the job. 

   Five was spatial jumping around and gutting people while Ivy was grabbing people by the neck and lighting them on fire. They would turn to ash within five seconds. Once the majority of them were dead, Ivy turned and pointed in the direction of AJ. Five nodded at her, disappearing then. AJ slowly emerged from under the table, Five then appearing in front of him. 

     "She sent you, didn't she?" he asked. 

     "Does it really matter now?" Five asked. Ivy jumped onto the table next to him, the two looking down on the fish head. 

     "Whatever she offered you, I will double it, triple it," he said quickly. 

     "We're not doing this for money," Five spat at him. Ivy placed a hand against the axe blade to heat it up, Five then bringing it up to swing. Suddenly, the woman from the lobby tackled the two to the ground. She was holding onto Five, Ivy rolling out of her grip. She pushed herself off the ground as she saw AJ was running out of the room. She jumped over the woman and Five, running out of the room with the axe. She saw him running to the entrance, and she took a different route as he looked behind himself. Ivy then sprinted in front of him, AJ stopping and yelling. 

     "Surely we can come to some form of agreement that benefits both parties," he suggested, Five then appearing next to Ivy. "Quid pro quo? What do you say?"

     "Why not?" Ivy shrugged, then smiling. "Here's your quid." She turned and axe to the not sharp side, hitting him with it. He fell to one knee, looking up at Ivy. "Here's your pro." She hit the other side, AJ dropping to both knee's then. 

     "No! No! Please don't!" he yelled in agony. Ivy spun the axe around to the sharp side, tilting her head at him. 

     "Here's your quo." She swung and demolished the fish bowl, the fish flying out and onto the ground. The two stood there for a moment, looking down at the fish. It was silent before Ivy dropped the axe next to the body. She looked up, head turning to look at Five. "We should have sex." 

     "We should," he agreed. 

     "That closet looks open," she said, pointing at it. 

     "Let's go," Five said. He picked up the fish and put it in a glass of water. Ivy pulled Five into the closet, shutting the door behind them. 

~*~

     The two stood in the alley behind Elliott's place, Ivy using a handkerchief to try and wipe the blood off of Five's face. He was staring down the street, Ivy slowly lowering the handkerchief as she could see something was wrong with him. 

     "Are you okay?" she asked, wiping his cheek off with her thumb. 

     "Wasn't expecting you to be so good at that," he said, Ivy smiling slightly. 

     "The killing or the sex?" she asked. 

     "Little bit of both," he said, smiling over at her. "But no more killing." 

     "Yup, one time thing," she stated with a small nod. She gave him a smile as he nodded slowly, looking at the street again. The click of heels made Ivy slowly let her arm fall, and she crossed her arms. 

     "Well?" Handler asked. Five held out the bag containing the fish, making the woman gasp. She started to coo and talk quietly to the fish as Five turned to face her again. "You know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours." Five didn't respond, Ivy glaring over at her. "Why so quiet? Thought you'd be buzzing after this morning's slaughter." 

     "All this killing... I'm done with it," Five said, the Handler looking down at him. 

    "What?" she asked. "Am I supposed to take that seriously?" 

     "What I did today, I did for my family," Five told her, Ivy looking at the ground. "I did it to save the world." 

    "Please. Spare me your little assassin with the heart of gold routine, will you?" the Handler snapped at him. "Here." She handed the suitcase to him, Five slowly grabbing it. "Per our agreement, this will get you and your siblings back to 2019. You have 90 minutes."

     "You said nothing about a time limit," Five growled at her, beginning to follow her down the alley. 

     "Actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds," the Handler said with a smile. "Better hurry." 

    "This is impossible, okay?" Five said. "My siblings are scattered across the city." 

     "Nothing's impossible. You proved that this morning when you killed the board," the Handler said, booping his nose. 

     "I need more time," Five stated. 

    "Any more time, and people will start asking questions," the Handler responded. "The sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll both be, so, ticktock, ticktock." Five gave up on responding, and grabbed Ivy before spatial jumping them away. 

-----

short but y'all got some fivy content
my two little murderers awwww

i hope you all enjoyed!