Chapter 14

Suddenly, there was a frightening grunt behind Rocket Raccoon. Groot thought of taking down the shadow creature behind him. The talking furry animal kept looting the weapons inside the facility.

" I am Groot! I am Groot! "

" Shut up! I'm busy here!, " Rocket angrily spoke.

Suddenly, a strange arm grabbed the talking raccoon as he mumbled. It appeared to be a tall well-built being with an armor. Rocket was struggling to break free when Groot circled his wooden tendrils around the creature and tightly trapped him down. Rocket instantly jumped away from the attacker and dropped himself to the floor.

" Dammit! What the heck is that?! " he exclaimed.

" I am Groot! "

" What do you mean you don't know?! I don't get it! "

The creature was struggling to break free as Groot let him down. It was heavily panting and taking his axe-like weapon to hit them. It almost slashed Groot and Rocket as they dodged away. The creature loudly growled when the two instantly fled from it.

" Groot, where the heck are you taking me?! "

" I am Groot!! "

" What are you talking about?! "

The creature kept chasing them when Tengfei, Anna, and Chris noticed the other two running away.

" Groot, what's going on?! " the Kree Voidwalker asked.

" I am Groot! " Groot raised his voice and pointed at the mad creature.

" The Banished! " Chris the Spartan II anxiously muttered. " We'd better take it down! "

" On it! " Anna-26 nodded and took her rifle to aim the attacker.

" Well, this brings more action for Pama's sakes, " Tengfei added and illuminated this both hands with Void Energy. " Come and get us, freak! "

The Banished trooper growled and readied himself to attack the three when the Kree Voidwalker gave an instant blow. It angrily dodged the attack and struck him down using his axe. Tengfei quickly dodged when a Kree Spartan-IV kept shooting it.

" You meddling beasts, " the Banished warrior spoke.

" Well, we won't give up in taking you down! " she answered and turned to her fellow Spartan. " Chris, it's your turn! "

" Got it! " Chris-77 took out his Sangheili Energy blade and instantly struck the being down into its demise. " Now, we're done here . "

" I am Groot..." the plant being said and pointed at the way going back to the lobby.

" Right, we're returning, " Chris-77 nodded.

" No, no, no, I'm not coming! " Rocket angrily pouted.

" Oh, yes, you are raccoon, " Tengfei answered and instantly carried the furry one.

" Hey, put me down, Kree! Put me down! "

" We're going or else we're dying! "

Rocket frowned at his teammates when they returned to the lobby. They saw Mantis and Drax waiting for them. Then, Gamora came aftewards.
She was panting and bleeding which she came from a sudden fight.

" Guys, where's Quill? " the muscular alien asked.

" He was taking those children into a spacecraft, " the scarlet-haired green skinned alien spoke. " Then, a creature instantly took him. "

" What did you do? " Mantis asked.

" I almost took it down, " she replied.. and sighed. " But it hindered me to save Peter! "