Chapter 5

(Uncharted planet, Orion's Arm, Milky Way Galaxy)

The Mad Titan stood on the rocky ground and the falling debris which he and his cohorts from the Black Order and other allies had destroyed another poor population. He was intently smiling at the survivors turned captives which they were all crying and wailing. The armored space giant beings murmured in their own language as they were ready to bring the victims into their fleets.

" All right, now you may take these poor souls to Calus, " he smiled and crossed his arms. " Do what you want to them. I just don't care about those living species anyway. "

They nodded and brought them inside their fleets as the victims were still crying for help. The grey-skinned called Ebony Maw approached his master as Thanos turned to him.

" And what are you implying? " he asked.

" My Lord, " Maw asked. " Do you think your friend will like more canonfodder beings as slaves? "

" Emperor Calus and his cohorts had given me the Soul Stone from their Kree Captive. Now, I'm doing this as a favor. "

" I see. This is for the sake of friendship then. "

" Exactly, " Thanos grinned. " Now, the prophecy of Earth will be fulfilled. "

" That's point, sire, " Maw answered and turned to their own fleet and the others. " Are you coming with us? "

" Just give me some time, there. "

" All right. "

Thanos went walking around the doomed surroundings and smiled since he felt satisfied with his glorious achievement. The gloomy and smoky skies pleased him to see the sight of disaster and despair. He sat down on a rock and kept thinking of what's next to do. He looked at his golden gauntlet which the red, orange, blue, gold, and purple gems were attached on it. He thought of the Mind, Time, and the other stones which he wanted to acquire.

Suddenly, he moved his head around and looked at the blue and green portal from nowhere. He got surprised to see as he stood up.

" Some challenger then, " he thought and menacingly grinned. " Let's see if he could defeat me. "

Coming from that portal, he saw a taller man with a wrinkled purple skin and spiky gray hair appeared. The man was wearing two golden gauntlets showing the twelve Infinity Stones. Thanos was surprised to meet him when he looked apprehensive.

" Great Thanos! " he greeted with an evil smile. " It's a pleasure to meet you. "

" Who the hell are you? " Thanos asked.

" It's me, your greatest grandson or should I say your descendant from the 26th Century. My name is Septimus the Mad Titan and the true destroyer of worlds. "

" How is this possible? "

" I just travelled into the past to visit how my ancestor is doing this time. Frankly, you have fulfilled that prophecy, Great Thanos. "

" What do you mean? "

" The Earth has shattered in my timeline, thanks to you. Some humans are already extinct and the others are still surviving and fighting against the Covenant and the Flood. "

Thanos made his wide grin on his face as he liked what his descendant has mentioned. The doomsday had already fulfilled in the alternate future timeline, however he was not familiar to those races.

" The Covenant? The Flood? What are those? "

" You mean them, " Septimus made his hardy laughed and explained. " It's like the Kree, Skrull, or Sh'iar empire who wanted to destroy humanity for their own sake of survival in the galaxy. "

" How about the Flood? "

" They are those parasites from the Covenant who are responsible for consuming most of the sentient lifeforms in the galaxy. "

" I understood, " Thanos nodded and requested. " My Boy, show me the future. "

" As you wish, Great Thanos. "

Septimus used the Reality and Time Stone to show the future for his ancestor. Thanos saw the wars against the humans and the beings across the galaxy. Then, he saw those parasitic beings called the Flood infecting and eating every flesh from other organisms. The two mad Titans were pleased to see how the future was being shown.

" Soon, Great Thanos. These will become a reality, " Septimus spoke. " You are the only way to make it. "

" How did you know that? "

" The Covenant highly speaks of you and your achievements. "

" Can you help me see what I did? "

" Of course, " Septimus nodded and showed another imagery of Thanos and the invaders destroyed planet Earth as the remaining heroes died. The living planet turned into a shattered wasteland.

" This is wonderful, my Boy, " Thanos grinned and approved. " Perfect. "

" The ancient Kree prophecy tells it all. Now, It's about time to change the fate of this timeline. What do you think? "

" I'm ready for this. I will do it whatever it takes. "