Omegaverse

Alpha - typically the strongest of the three and the most aggressive. They are the most well respected of the three and make up about 20% of the population. They are more likely to be males but there are female alphas. They have a good chance of becoming heroes and they have rut every 3 months. They are split into three categories:

Class A - 10% the weakest they still have reasonably strong quirks and a mildly strong scent. Can not hide their scent

Class B - 7% the middle of the three they have strong quirks and strong scents. Still can not hide their scent.

Class C - 3% the strongest. Incredibly powerful quirks and ideally song scents. Can not hide their scent but can make it stronger to make other sub-genders or classes submit.

Betas - the normal ones. They don't have very powerful scents (but still can't hide them) and have mediumly powered quirks. They make up 70% of the population and are not split into classes. Can become heroes with enough effort.

Omegas - typically seen as the weakest of the three. They make up 10 percent of the population. They are more likely to be female but there are a few rare male omegas. They are often seen as more submissive and feminine. They have heats every 3 months and, unfortunately are often kidnapped and sold in the society they live in. They are also split into 3 categories.

Class A - 7% the weakest of all the sub-genders and classes. Either born with really weak quirks or none at all. There heat will last a full week and be incredibly painful. They have a moderately strong scent and can not hide it.

Class B - 2.999% they have a strong scent but they can not hide it there heat will last 3-4 days and won't be incredibly painful but will still hurt. They have weak/medium quirks.

Class C - 0.001% or one every 100 years (pretend my maths is right cause I suck at it) most people think they are extinct because that is what the government told everyone. The truth is that they are more powerful than class C alphas (Is that the only reason the government hides it?) They always have insanely powerful quirks and can control when they want their heat and when they don't. The have really strong scents and can control then easily including hiding their scents.

Rut - alphas will crave sex and will want to find a mate and knot then. A knot is where the base of their penis enlarges to increase the chance of their omega getting pregnant. During rut female alphas will have a retractable penis as they have a very low chance of getting pregnant. Alphas will also be a lot more aggressive and release a stronger/needy scent. No pain unless they are fighting against their instincts.

Heat - when omegas crave sex and wish to be mated and knotted. It is painful and the omega is often locked in their room until their heat is over. During heat omegas also start producing slick and it is more likely that they will get pregnant (male omegas can get pregnant too). Their scent also gets stronger so they have to lock all doors to protect themselves from being raped. If an omega has a mate they will often spend there heat with them. They will also want to build a nest with as much scented clothing as possible

Scents / scenting - all sub-genders release different pheromones with different scents omegas are often flowery or fruity scents. Alphas often have more masculine scents like spices and the outdoors. Betas can smell like anything but their scents aren't typically strong. Alphas and omegas can release different scents in different situations to tell people how they feel so people know if they are angry, scared or to help calm people down ECT. They can also scent clothing or other items like that (pillows, blankets ECT) they rub the item on their scent gland which are located of the nape of their necks and the under side of their wrists until the item smells like them.

Mates - when a couple mark each other by biting down on their partners scent gland located on their necks and claiming them as theirs. This will often happen after an engagement as it is often seen as a form of proposal. They will also scent each other by running their scent glands together.

Hi. This is my first fan fiction so I hope you enjoy and I know my omegaverse is a little different to other authors but it's important for the plot of the story. I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions of how anything works just comment and I will try to help out. Bye