Chapter~14 Friends and not so friends

A//N
I know I know you guys all want to kill me for not updating more please don't hate me!!
I have too many plans this holiday it's starting to feel like school.
Tbh I really miss school and my friends *sigh*
Anyways... please comment what you think of my Peter Pan divergent mix !!
I'm actually working on a story plan for it already but I just want to know if I should continue with just Peter Pan or both?!?!
Conflicted :/
Haha love always
~ Savvy
Xox
*************************************
I sat there and just thought for a little while until I heard the snap of a twig behind me.
"Hello?" I called out stupidly realising that's what most people do in horror movies before they got mauled to death by some animal.
Fortunately it was no animal that was going to maul me to death.
It was slightly, which was worse ?
"Uh hey" he said shyly
"Hi" I said awkwardly
"Sorry if I scared you.."
"Nah don't worry"
"Umm ok"
"Yeah... so what are you doing here?"
"I-I-I just wanted to apologise"
"Apologise for what"
You know what
Shut up I'm being polite!
Your telling yourself to shut up?
No I'm telling you to shut up
But I'm you soooo...
"You know... for being so rude and stuff, I'm just not used to girls you know. I mean all the guys act like its no different like they've grown up with them... but now Pans bringing some other girl who I probably won't like so I realised I had to get used to you guys... I mean girls . And well you seem alright sooo..."
I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not
"Oh ok" I said with a small sniffle still trying to hide my red eyes.
But when he heard my sniffle he automatically looked up and frowned.
"Hey my speech wasn't that heart warming it brought you to tears was it?" He joked
I laughed at this
"What's wrong then?" He asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders.
"Nothing... it's stupid" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Ok well I'm gonna head back and help hunt you wanna head back with me?" He said with a poke to my stomach.
I laughed not only cause I was ticklish but because we got over things so quickly.
"Yeah sure" I said with a genuine smile.
We walked back to camp and joked about silly stuff.
His arm still wrapped around both of my shoulders.
I smiled all the way and when he left the camp I sat on a log drawing squiggles in the dirt with a stick when I heard Peters voice.
"Boys I'm home!!"
I smiled at his voice even bigger and looked up at where he was standing on a branch in the tree holding hands with a girl with a long blue sleeping gown.
Her hair was a thick brown resting just below her shoulders.
Even from where I stood I could tell she was beautiful.
When they landed on the ground all the boys huddled around the couple like boys surrounding a new toy.
Once they landed I took note that her eyes where big and a pretty chocolate brown.
She was perfect, I was nothing to her.
I felt my heart drop to my feet.
"Mel this is Wendy" Peter said with a smile so genuine and flirty my heart flew all the way back up to my chest and started doing front flips.
"Hi" I said as I walked up to her.
"Oh my G!" She said pushing the boys between us out of the way roughly.
"Princess Melody?!" She squealed
"Princess?" Peter asked confused
Why, why did she have to bring up my past.
"Yeah I--" I started only to be interrupted by Wendy.
"Gosh" she said " I don't know why you didn't tell them! if I were a princess I would brag about it all day, not to mention ordering people around here by the end of my first day id own this place. then again why did you leave if I were you I would never leave I mean you had like 3 private chefs right? don't you remember me ? My daddy worked in the royal court I was at a couple of your royal dances oh and a few years back we were forced to sit at the table with a bunch of ugly girls ugh worst day of my life" she rambled on
I had no idea what to say the more I listened to her the more I disliked her.
All the boys around me I noticed weren't really listening but she was clearly waiting for an answer from me.
"I um... can't remember you, sorry" I answered completely ignoring all her other questions that I just couldn't give less of a shit.
"Oh that's to bad" she said fake pouting.
"Ok random guy I came with where are you?" She ordered him like he was her servant.
For some reason this really pissed me off.
"He isn't your servant and he has a name" I said
"Oh yeah I meant ... Patrick wasn't it ?"
She was clueless and I already knew I would turn into a flying octopus before we got along.
"Pan, you can call me pan" Peter growled at her.
I smirked at his angry crossing my fingers that he would kick her out of here sooner rather than later.