Chapter- 4 Flying

Melody~
"Wait ahhhhhh!!!" I yelled, I immediately heard the downstairs light turn on.
"Unless you would like to stay here?" He said sarcastically, his pretty green eyes sparkling.
"Let's go" I said with a smile, I hadn't smiled from real happiness for probably my whole life.
This strange flying boy took my hand again and he started drifting towards the star, I wasn't as graceful but I wasn't heavy so he carried me with ease.
We were about halfway there when I realised I didn't know his name.
"Boy?"
"Yes girl?" He said sarcastically with a wink.
My heart fluttered
"I... uh ... what's your name?" I asked stuttering.
He chuckled and stopped suddenly making my head smash into his chest.
He chuckled at this to but once I was steady he told me to hold on to his foot and with that he sped off into the star.
I think he thought I was slipping because he used both his hands to pull me up into his chest. He held me so tightly it felt like a hug.
Now I could really see his face. his blonde hair took up most of his face, his deep bright eyes were so perfect. I kept examining his face until I reached his lips, they were dry and cracked but were full and slightly pink.
He suddenly looked down at me at first I didn't realise until I looked back up into his eyes. Shit, I looked away quickly with an embarrassed blush. and he also had pink cheeks but didn't look away.