Chapter- 3 Neverland

Peter~
She seemed amazed that I was flying.
"What you don't know how to fly?" I asked completely ignoring her other questions. I had never really spoken with a girl before, only the lost boys. but the lost boys weren't as pretty as this small sad girl. I would do anything to see a smile on her lips. Peter why are you thinking like that! I cursed myself silently.
"No" she answered back simply making me remember that I was still talking to her.
"Well then I must show you, everybody in neverland flys you won't be able to keep up on those legs" I pointed to her delicate skinny legs
"Neverland?" She almost sang, she sounded desperate to get out of this massive house.
"Yes of course, you are coming aren't you?" I questioned
"Well I suppose any place would be better than here" she said
"Come look" I said beckoning her over to where I was, she stuck her pale neck out the window and looked to where I was pointing.
"You see the moon?" I asked
She nodded
"second to the right and on until morning" I said with a smile. I said this to all my future lost boys, but for some reason something felt different this time.
"A star?" She asked in disbelief
"Of course, how else?" I said with a smirk.
"But I don't know how to fly" she said in disappointment.
"All you need is happy thoughts and some fairy dust"
"Well I don't have any of either"
"Oh well I'll just have to bring you there"
I said this with a tug on her hand and she flew out of the window.