Chapter Twenty Two

People littered the huge house as music blasted through the speakers. Drinks flowed, naked women sitting on people's laps.

"Excuse me, where is Nick?" I asked a passerby, "probably upstairs" he shrugged before continuing on his way.

I looked up at the staircase and sighed before going up. Drunk couples laughing as they passed me, I looked around, opening each and every door I came across looking for him. Along the way I saw some unspeakable things, that made me wish I could take my brain out and wash it out.

Finally at the end of the hallway I pushed the door open and walked in. It was a big bedroom, I looked around and heard grunts and noises. On the coffee table between the bed and the door were empty bottles of alcohol and what looked to be weed and cocaine.

On the bed was Nick in a way I have never seen him before, with a red head. "What the actual fuck" I exclaimed, "Shit!" Nick swore shocked as he pulled away from the girl. He stood butt naked in front of me with shock on his face. "Alex? What are you doing here?" He asked, "I've been calling you all morning, I wanted to see if you're okay after what happened last night."

I said keeping eye contact. "Oh. Well now that you're here, you could join if you want" he said as the girl smirked at me then wrapped her arms around him. "No thanks, I can't believe Erick was right about you" I spat before turning on my heel. "Right about what?" He asked grabbing my wrist to stop me.

"That you're a pig junkie who lives off daddy's money" I ripped my hand away and went towards the door. "Not so fast" he said before I felt a searing pain at the back of my head, I felt my body being thrown across the room and the door fading away from my sight.

I coughed trying to catch my breath and used both my hands to help myself up. "Get the fuck out!" He growled at the girl and she leaped from the bed rushing out of the room.

He kneeled  in front of me wearing a pair of boxers now, he gripped my hair at the back of my head and pulled it up so I would looked at him. "You really think you can come into my home and talk to me like that? In front of everyone?" He spat at me, his voice low.

He let go with a force that my head hit the floor, before he stood up. He walked over to the coffee table and sat down. "I really like you Alex, I really do. I took you every where with me, introduced you to my parents. And this is what you do" he said rolling up a dollar and using it to sniff a line of cocaine.

I saw my bag near me and quickly picked it up and pulled out my phone, I paused before going into my contacts and thinking of who to call. Who could help me at this moment? Without thinking I dailed the first number that popped into my head.

"Alex?" He breathed out sounding shocked and like he had just woken up. "Erick" I sobbed, "Alex? Are you crying? What happened? What's wrong?" He rushed out. "Erick I need your help, I'm at Nick's house and he-" "What do you think you're doing?" Nick asked grabbing my phone and cutting the call before throwing it across the room.

He grabbed my hair again and dragged me forward, he moved my hair from my neck and snapped my head to one side. "Looks like I haven't been the only naughty one, have I Alex?" He asked running a finger down my neck on the lovebite. He let go before slapping me across the face.

I spat the blood out of my mouth, he came closer and reeled his fist back. I propelled myself forward and pushed him onto the floor, I kicked him in the nuts before grabbing my stuff and running out of the room.

I ran down the stairs and was almost at the door, "STOP THAT BITCH!" I turned to see Nick standing at the top of the stairs holding onto the railing for support. I turned and started for the door again, but it was blocked by two bulky looking guys.

Someone came up from behind and threw me over their shoulder. "Let me go" I said hitting whoever was carrying me. They threw me back into Nick's room, on the floor with so much force I think I cracked a rib.

The door was slammed shut and Nick stood before me, I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. "Did he give you a good time Alex? Did he take care of you?" He asked coming forward.

"I do have to ask though. Where you just with me because of the money? Huh? Like all these other floozies?" He straddled my waist and held both my hands down above me head.

"Don't worry I'm going to get rid of any doubts that you have."