Chapter Fifteen

I was rudely awakened by someone pouring a bucket of freezing cold water over me. I screamed but the sound was muffled by the gag in my mouth, I also couldn't see anything even though my eyes were open.

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty" Someone said, the voice heavily accented, "a beauty she is" Another voice said. "Touch her and I'll chop your hands off before digging your eyes out" Another voice spat with venom.

The third voice sounded very firmiliar to me, I had heard it somewhere, but the ache at the back of my head and my muddled senses didn't helped in putting a face to the voice.

"My my my, still making treats even though you are in possession to carry them out" it was the second voice that spoke. "Take it off" the voice ordered, I heard some one walk behind me and then the light blinded me. I blinked a few times adjusting to the light then I looked around.

I was in a large space, in front of me stood a tall bulky man with a buzz cut and pricing eyes, dressed in a navy blue suit and shirt. On my right, chained to the wall by both his hands, was Romeo Dream. Bruised, bloody, tired and dehydrated.

My eyes widened in shock, then horror at what they had done to him, then fear for his health. "Hey Lexi, don't worry everything is going to be okay" he said in a claming tone.

Even though I knew it was not going to be okay, however it was his voice that made me want to believe him. "Why are you lying to her?" The man asked him mockingly, "it's not going be okay, as it has already come to this" he said.

"When I get out of these chains and believe me I will, I'm going to do everything I told you I would do to you, you son of a bitch" Romeo yelled at him pulling on the chains. The man ignored Rom and spoke to his goons in Russian, making one of them leave the room.

"My dear friend I have a surprise from you, take the gag off her."

"Rom" was the first thing I said when the gag was removed, "I'm right here Lexi, I won't let them hurt you" he said firmly. "Oh what a cute little reunion" the man said, "Let's complete this family shall we?"

There were grunts and struggles heard as two men dragged a struggling Erick in. His hands where tied behind his back and he had a black eye and a cut on his cheek. They threw him on the floor in front of Romeo. "Fucking pussys, take this thing off and let's settle this like men" Erick spat, "easy tiger" the man cooed at him with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck you Michael, you're the biggest bitch of all" Erick said, his smirk fell and he punched Erick square in the jaw. "Don't fucking touch him!" Rom shouted fighting against his restraints, "you two really know how to drive someone insane" Petrov said stepping away from Erick.

"You idiots really thought I wouldn't notice that you were here and looking for him?" He asked taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. "Why are you doing this?" I asked my voice weak with fear.

"That's a good question that I was just about to get to" he said pointing at me. "Well I think it's best we start from the beginning. I met Romeo many years ago when he was still selling drugs, I was shadowing my father on one of his business trips. I remember seeing him and thinking that this man has so much potential" he started.

"Then a few years pass and I meet him again, this time at a fight, imagine my surprise when he shows up with his little brother who beats the shit out of my best fighters. I saw how influential you both were at that fight, how everyone followed your every move. A couple months ago I needed to expand my business, so I go to Romeo explaining my business proposal, thinking he would understand-"

"You were going to launder money through my businesses, use my hotels as whore houses, selling women in my clubs and using it as a drug supermarket" Romeo spat cutting him off.

"Merging our businesses would of made you even richer then you are now, and you know it. Now back to what I was saying, I tried for months to convince you, you were too deep in your good guy act to even consider. Now my business in the states depends on your properties, and I'm going to have them one way or another."

"I have to say you are quite strong considering what I put you through. But still you wouldn't give me what I wanted, but then I remembered that the most powerful peice on a chessboard is the Queen. So I took her." as he said this the window on my left lit up.

In that room strapped to a chair looking just as bad as Romeo, with just as many injuries was Cami. Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of her, "Rom!" She screamed.