Chapter Thriteen

We had got onto a private jet as well, thanks to the FBI. So it wasn't half as bad. The jet was built for long distance flights like this one. So there were comfitable seats and two bedrooms with queen sized beds.

The whole flight I alternated from one of the seats to the bedroom then from sleeping to watching tv. I slept most of the flight though.

"Alexandra" Colten shook my awake, "Alexandra you should get dressed we are about to arrive" he told me. I got up and went to the bathroom, washing my face again. I pulled on a nice light pink sundress with gold sandals and gold jewellery.

"What is it exactly we are going to be doing there?" I asked sitting down in a seat across from him. "Well fist we are going to let the police know we are here, Erick is going to go to Petrov's house and collect any information he has. We are going to keep watch until we know for sure where Romeo and Camellia are."

"So we are going to sit there and do noting basically" I stated, "for now yes" he went back to his files that he was reading over. I sighed and slumped in my seat.

Once landed we got into a cab and went straight to a hotel. "Here is your key, we will be in the room next to yours" Colten said handing me a key card, I took it and we all stepped into an elevator.

The hotel was not very luxurious or well know, but it was a nice place with a warm welcoming feeling. I opened my door and top the left was a king sized bed, there was a door that lead to the bathroom on the right and a small glass table with two chairs next to the door on the left. They also had a TV and a balcony.

The first thing I did was unpack then I went into Colten's room. In the middle of the room they had set up computers, on the bed were numerous gadgets. "What are you doing now?" I asked taking a seat on one of the chairs next to one of the officers, who busily typed away at the computer screen.

"Erick left the states a few hours ago. Right now we are keeping an eye on Petrov for any suspicious" Colten explained holding a cup of coffee in his hand. "And did you find anything?" I asked looking at the screens. "From what we gathered, he's always at his mansion, he does business meetings there, parties and anything in between" the guy next to me said.

"I'm going to get some sleep, come get me if anything happens" I said getting up and going back to my room. I pulled on some pj's and got under the covers.

When my eyes opened again, the room was filled with harsh sunlight. I rubbed my face and got out of the bed to have a shower, I pulled on some simple jeans and t-shirt before going to Colten's room.

"Oh you're up finally" he said as I walked through the door, "what did I miss?" I asked sitting down in my pervious seat. "You are actually just in time. Erick's flight landed a while ago, he's on his way here tight now" he said.

Just as he said this there was a knock on the door, they opened it and Erick strolled in. "Hey" he greeted, "how was the flight?" Colten asked. Erick just shrugged in reply, "Let's get straight to business then" he said going over to all the gadgets that were on the bed.

"These are the latest bulletproof vests, it's made so that you can't see it under your clothes, wear it at all times" he said handing it to Erick and I. "These are trackers, also to be wore at all times." My tracker was in the forme of small gold earrings, Erick's was a thin sliver neck chain.

"And lastly this is for you" he handed a small device to Erick, "put it in before you meet with Petrov, it's a listening device" he explained. "Now you get back to your boss, while Alexandra and I pretend to be tourists" he said. "See you guys later then" Erick said then walked out of the hotel, "why do we have to go out?" I asked.

"We are undercover in a foreign country, in we sit here in the room the whole time we will get caught" he sad, "I'll got get my stuff" I said and went to grab my purse and phone.

"So where are we going?" I asked meeting Colten outside his room, "maybe some lunch then a stroll around the museum before coming back here" he suggested.

"Lead the way" I replied.