Chapter Sixteen

"I asked her to help me convince you, she said no. So I beat her into helping me, she still resisted, I must say you two are made for each other. Both stubborn, both stupid. After months of trying to get you to comply, you still held your ground" Petrov praised.

"But now time is running out and I'm tired of games. I've drawn up a new contract, that states that with your signature you sign over all that you have. All share, businesses, properties, cars and anything else that holds any value. I want it all."

"You ain't getting shit" Romeo said. "I've always wondered how the two of you demons could capture, two such beautiful and trustworthy angels. But now I'm going to put your love for each other to the test" his eyes held mirth in them.

"You are going to sign those papers, or else your beautiful girlfriend dies" he told Rom. "Sign it" he barked, "no" was Rom's reply. "Boys" he called, two men went into the room Cami was in and tightened the straps on her arms and legs. They placed something on her head and pushed a belt between her teeth. "What are you doing?" Romeo asked worriedly.

"I'm going to ask again, sign it" he said, "Fuck you" Rom spat. Petrov turned to the window and gave a small nod to his men, Cami's screams filled the room. She was being electrocuted, the chair was an electric chair. "Cami!" I screamed tears running  down my face. "Stop! Stop that!" Romeo shouted, Erick tried to get up and tackle Petrov, but he was too quick for him and kicked him in the stomach making Erick fall back down.

Petrov held his hand up and the men stopped, "sign the papers and I'll stop" he said to Romeo. Rom looked defeated in that moment, he looked from Petrov to Cami, his eyes filled with tears. He opened his mouth to speak but another voice cut through the air.

"Don't you dare sign those papers Romeo!" Cami's voice rang through the air, we all turned to to her. She looked straight at Romeo, "I'll be fine just don't do it" she said shaking her head. "Ugh how romantic" Petrov sad rolling his eyes before turning to Rom again, "What is it going to be?" He asked.

Rom smirked at him, "you heard what she said, go fuck yourself."

Rage filled Petrov's eyes and he turned to his men, "do it again!" He barked angrily. He then turned back to us with a smirk of his own as Cami's screams filled the room once again. Romeo yanked hard on his chains, the chains cutting his wrists raw.

"I have tried for so long and so hard, I tried so many ways to convince you, but you decided to ignore all of them. You made it come to this, you hurt your family, and you are going to be the one who gets them killed" Petrov shouted over Cami's pain.

"You know too much electricity can be damaging to a person's brain and heart, might even kill them" Petrov mocked looking at Cami. The next event happened so quickly, all I saw was a flash of black hair and Petrov falling to the ground.

I looked closely and saw that it was Erick, he some how got free of his restraints and was now on top of Petrov landing punch after punch on him. The guards that where with Cami saw the attack and stopped what they were doing to help their boss. From the corner of my eye I saw Romeo wiggle out of his chains, I watched in shock as one of his hands slipped then the other, freeing him.

Blood dripping from his hands he rushed forward to join his brother in the fight. "I've got this one" he told Erick looking down at Petrov with hard emotionless eyes.

"I've got the other two" Erick confirmed as the guards rushed towards him. He knocked one out with a powerful right hook to the head.

"I told you I would get out of those chains" Rom said breaking Petrov's nose, "Now I'm going to keep my word on all that I told you I would do" venom lacing his voice. He pulled Petrov by his arm across the room, he picked up a pair of pliers and held Petrov's hand up.

He started cutting away all his fingers on his right hand, "that's for touching my brother" Rom shouted over Petrov's screams. On the other side of the room, the guard had Erick in a head lock, Erick pulled the guys gun out of the holster and hit him with it in the shoulder. The guy stumbled back and that gave Erick the chance to get loose. He then took that opportunity to knock the guy out with the gun.

Erick then ran to Cami and got her out of the chair. Rom found a large and sharp knife, he placed his knee on Petrov's chest and had his hands flat on the ground. Rom lifted the knife and came down hard on Petrov's hand chopping it off, "that was for Alex" he shouted.

He threw the knife aside and held Petrov's head still with both his hands so that they were looking at each other, "you fucked with the wrong people" was the last thing he said before digging Petrov's eyes out with his fingers.

I was horrified, scared and I felt sick, this man was not the sweet warm person  I knew. Romeo was lost and in his place was a vengeful monster. I had to look away and close my eyes tightly as the screams got louder, then there was nothing at all. Everything went quite at that time.