Hybrid 37: Scott's Long Overdued Revenge.

Things were getting intense as the battle continued dragging on, Scott had asked for help from Tyler's infamous Pack because His pack was so small. Including him, there were only five members and although they were truly almost as strong as he was, he knew that they were not strong enough to take on the huge numbers he faced when had to flee that terrible day.

While he was fighting he got glimpses of his newly found "brothers/pack mates" as they took on enemy Therians and the Undead, killing and injuring them each time they were attacked.

He saw Johnny's lion running rampant aiming for zombies who were surprisingly weak as all it took to dismember them was one swing of his paws, which Johnny seemed to like doing, unfortunately Johnny wasn't the brightest tool in the shed and he hadn't realized that the zombies weren't dying when he did that and it took the Fire spewing Hell-Hound from Silver Creek to set them ablaze whenever they came into his field of vision.

Hunter was almost as bad as Johnny but he instead had figured out that doing damage to their heads was the only way to kill them apart from burning them down to dust, so he began pouncing on them before stomping on their skulls, crushing them instantly with the weight of his huge bear paws.This however was a very slow process which gave the undead more time to grab hold a of Hunter's fur, which caused him to run around with multiple enemies on his back, before Rebecca and Scarlett had to come to his rescue and sever the heads of his intruders.

Jonah was a sharp one, he was a huge Silver back Gorilla that had no time to be chasing anyone or thing, he stood in one spot where all he did was turn and swing, smashing undead and swatting away everyone of Mark's "acquaintances", leaving them with more than a few broken bones, the problem with his strategy however was the fact that he became the easiest of targets, which is why Alexander and Raphael decided to stay close to him, because the more enemies they faced the happier they were.

Each time Jonah would swing, they would jump, sometimes grabbing an enemy that became air born from Jonah's attack, slashing and ripping them apart before landing and repeating the process, they were covered in blood and were seemingly having a blast, much like Demetrius when he would dawn the Blood Reaper's persona.

Matthew was one of the quickest wolve's Scott had ever seen before and he was only just now realizing the extent. He was currently watching Yuki's Cheetah as she sped through smashing the heads of any and every enemy she came across, he kept watching her even while he fended off attacks against himself biting out the necks of enemy Therians before swinging them violently and spitting them out lifeless before him. He later found Yuki and was about to run to her rescue when she got caught by a few half bodied zombies that were creeping on the ground, when in a flash, Matthew appeared stomping on every zombie head that had attempted biting Yuki's legs. Then, just as he'd appeared, he'd disappeared, it took Scott a couple of seconds to adjust his aura so he could focus more in order to single out Matthew in the huge crowd of enemies and when he did he couldn't help smiling.

He watched as the young Grey Wolf took on foe after foe, decapitating anyone who had the nerve to face him, normally Matthew was as non violent as anyone got, but when it came to helping a friend in need he would become ruthless and over the time that Scott got to know him, he'd realized that Matthew had needed extra time after his fights to calm himself, it was as if he wasn't himself whenever he was called into action and each time he finished he had to meditate for a few minutes to return to normal, all in all, Scott loved his more aggressive side, and would often advise Matthew on embracing it.

Sarah, Melissa, Kelly, Jessica and Amoy had formed their own little group of killing machines, it was kind of odd seeing a Wolf, Mountain Lion, Tigress, Human/Witch and a Black Panther teaming up so brilliantly and Mark would have been impressed IF they weren't currently killing his pack brothers and sisters, while they were following his orders.