Hybrid 58: Zero's big mouth.

The words Tyler screamed echoed among his pack mates. They stood there just staring at him as tears welled up in his eyes. They were heart broken, they all lowered their heads in shame, knowing that nothing they could've said would make it any better than it was. Everyone except for Zero.

Tyler was heart broken when he saw the looks on their faces, he wanted to lash out but their faces made him think twice, he was about to apologize when he heard Zero scoff.

"Oh, so now you remember them?" said Zero causing Tyler to look at him in shock.

"It's funny how you didn't mention anything about them when you woke up, all we've been hearing from Younis Emily this, Emily that!"

"If I were your folks, I'd be so disappointed" he said shaking his head at Tyler.

"Shut up!” replied Tyler angrily.

"Just shut up okay!" hr screamed.

"You have no right to say that to me, how was I to know that Emily was lying?" he asked.

"How?" asked Zero.

"Because in told you, that's how!”

"But you wouldn't listen would you, as a matter of fact I remember someone punching me when I was telling them exactly that!"

"I wonder who it was" said Zero sarcastically.

The pain inside Tyler's heart disappeared instantly and even though it seemed that he was back to himself, Zero's taunts were getting to him.

"Shut the hell up!" screamed Tyler as he sped towards Zero.

"Tyler wait!" shouted Ashley, accepting that Zero had a right to be pissed off and disrespectful.

Zero was still in this new form and he was pissed that Tyler wasn't listening to him earlier, so without flinching a bit, he sidestepped Tyler's attack and pushed him away, in the direction he was already heading.

Tyler was about to face plant into the side of the pack house, but he caught himself  and got even angrier, within a flash he attacked Zero again punching over and over, while Zero dodged all of them. Tyler was getting more and more frustrated so he shifted to his lion, hoping that it would even the field a little better, but it did not.

Zero avoided his attacks as if they were nothing, and as the fight went on he began feeling himself. He couldn't believe that he was fighting THE alpha of Silver Creek, that would always kick his ass. He knew earlier he swatted Tyler away, but he thought that was just a fluke, but now he began wondering if he was actually a little stronger.

Zero kept dodging so Tyler elevated his strength yet again by going full Liontari, where he was better able to pull off complicated martial arts moves, but they still didn't do much. Sure Zero was having a harder time dodging, but he was still pulling it off.

Derrick and the others kept begging for both guys to stop so they could talk things out like grownups, but both Tyler and Zero ignored their pleas, punching and kicking each other, as if trying to figure out whose stronger.

"Zero, quit it!" shouted Lizzie.

"Yeah, you know Tyler's just going to kick your ass if he goes hybrid, no matter how strong you are right now!" shouted Sarah.

Zero heard this and chuckled really loudly, as if he was making sure Tyler heard him, hoping that it would piss him off even more, so he could test how strong he was. To his surprise however, Tyler smirked, Zero couldn't understand why he would've done that, but he really didn't care regardless. All he wanted was to test whose "hybridization" was stronger.