Hybid 34 : Long Distance Communication. Scott's Return, New Friends.

"What was that?" Tyler asked stopping abruptly causing Ashley to look up at him confused.

"Why'd you stop" she whispered still under the effects of lust.

Tyler was frozen in confusion, his current situation was weird and awkward, one minute he was on top of Ashley making sweet sweet love to her and the next he was in a car swerving out of control in total panic.

"What the hell is going on here?" he repeated over and over in his head.

"Tyler, why are you teasing me right now?" asked Ashley with a slight moan to her voice.

As if he'd heard nothing Ashley said, Tyler dismounted her then ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind him before jumping into the shower and blasting the water on his head cooling him down in the process.

"Tyler what the hell is wrong with you?" screamed Ashley now furious.

"What kind of guy would do something so inconsiderate?" she asked.

Tyler stood under the shower faucet as the water massaged his head calming him slightly when suddenly he heard a voice in his head, at first he couldn't tell who it was but as the person called to him again he realized it was Yuki trying to reach him.

: Tyler! : she said as if in a panic.

This was really surprising to Tyler, because as far as he knew it Yuki was back home in Silver Creek while he on the other hand, was pretty far away.

: Yuki? : he replied.

: Where are you right now? :

: What the hell is going on? :

: I'm on the road : she answered.

: And i have no idea what's going on :

: Where on the road are you? : asked Tyler worried that something bad had happened back home which cause Yuki to flee and try to get into contact with him.

: What the fuck does that have to do with anything, i almost crashed the car because of you? : she replied.

: What...... car....... me? :

: What do you mean? : Tyler asked confused.

: I mean i was driving and all of a sudden i get an image of you and Ashley making love :

: I almost ran off the road and died! : she said exasperated.

Tyler was shocked, he had forgotten that ever since he turned the twins, his connection with Yuki had appearantly gotten stronger, to the point where they could see what the other was doing, seeing what they would, as they would through their eyes.

: So you're saying that you just got an image of what i was doing just now with Ashley? : he asked trying to clarify the situation, even though he knew the answer.

: Yes! : said Yuki.

: That's what i'm saying :

: So the image i saw, of someone running off the road...... mustv'e been you? : he said slightly confused.

: You saw that? : said Yuki shocked.

"I knew it!" she thought to herself.

: Wow that's amazing : replied Tyler.

: No it is not! : said Yuki in shock.

: I don't want to have you looking through my eyes whenever you feel like :

: And i definitely don't want to see you having sex with anyone! : she said.

: Hahahaha......I guess you've got a point : he replied nervously.