Hybrid 44 : Tiny onlooker, Zero's ability

Everyone present in the living area of the pack house froze as Tyler stared at them bewildered.

"What in the world are you guys doing?" he asked.

"What does it look like bitch, I'm kicking me some ass" replied Zero who'd apparently was feeling totally fine.

"Oh, is that what you're doing?" retorted Tyler.

"Because it seems like you're the one who's losing" he said as he took off his coat, resting it on the coat hanger by the front door.

"Psshh, you're just saying that because these guys are your homies" replied Zero as if he wasn't currently being held down against his will.

"So i guess your feeling a lot better now huh?"asked Tyler.

"Well lookie here, we got a genuine genius on our hands" replied Zero before somehow slipping out of the hands of his captors.

Nigel and the guys were shocked, they couldn't understand how Zero had escaped their grips with such ease.

"How the hell did you do that?" asked Derrick shocked.

"Magic" replied Zero sarcastically.

"Woah, impressive" said Tyler.

"For a Werewolf i mean"

"And who said anything about me being a Werewolf?" asked Zero smiling smugly.

"No one" replied Tyler.

"I just assumed you were, because when i first saw you, you were stuck between a human and a Therian, which seemed identical to what a half shifted Werewolf would look like" he continued.

"Hmph.....I guess you are technically right" replied Zero.

"I did get stuck between shifting from the form of a Werewolf before I had fallen unconscious from the pain" he said confusing just about everyone who was present in the pack house living are.

"What the hell do you mean by "shifting from the form of a Werewolf?" asked Demetrius confused.

"It's a long fucking story and i don't feel like telling it" replied Zero back to his impolite manner of speaking.

"You know" said Tyler after sighing loudly.

"You're attitude is starting to piss me off, now I don't want to have to hurt you right after I helped you, but if I have to, I will" he said as his patience drew thin.

"Hey tough guy" replied Zero arrogantly.

"I ain't scared of you, or any of your little friends, so spare me the tough chat"

Tyler had lost his cool without so much as another word he attacked Zero, grabbing him by his neck before turning and throwing him through the closed front doors of the pack house, sending splinters of wood flying everywhere.

Zero's reflexes were incredible, because as soon as he smashed through the doors from the force of Tyler's throw, he somehow managed to adjust his body in midair, to land on his feet where he slid approximately fifteen meters before stopping completely.

"Nice throw" replied Zero after stretching his arms and legs, as If getting ready for a fight.

Tyler was shocked, not only did he think this guy was disrespectful, he was also crazy"

He now totally understood why Zero would've been tortured more than the other prisoners, it was because he just couldn't keep quiet, he just had to say something to make you want to kick him in the mouth, hence why they were pumping knockout gas through the air vents of his cell.