Hybrid 23 : Were-lions? Death Of Twins!

The battle of the two Werelions of legend was getting too dangerous for Kelly and the others to watch, they kept having to move further and further away from the destructive blows that were being dealt and it was getting worse by the second.
Tyler was distraught, the thought of losing the Vampire twins sent him into a fit of rage and even though he was being slightly overpowered by this new Werelion's strength, he showed no signs of giving in.

"What the hell is going on Tigress?" asked one of the men angrily.

"What?" Replied Kelly confused.
"I don't know what your talking about"

"Don't play dumb with me girl!!!"
"That guy, obviously came here to rescue you, so you better tell us what the hell is going on" he demanded while hovering over Kelly trying to intimidate her.

"I have no clue what you're asking me!" replied Kelly still confused.

"What i'm asking you is, who in the HELL is that guy, and how in the world is he able to shift into the form of our ancestors like our boss?" shouted the man, this time scaring Kelly.

"Th..th...that's Tyler, he's our Alpha" she replied.

"Alpha! ......Alpha for what pack?" he demanded.

"S....S....S...Silver Creek" stuttered Kelly.

"Silver Creek???" asked the man, as he looked around to his colleagues, before realisation made him awestruck.

"Weren't they the ones that kicked a bunch of Vampires asses at that rave a while back?".
"What the HELL are you guys even doing here in Romania????" he asks confused.

"Holy shit!!! did you hear that?, Silver Creek!, those are the rookies that caused that huge ruckus at the council that one time" said one of the men as he began chattering with the others.

"Yea, that's the same pack that the Blood Reaper left the council to join after he was defeated by their Alpha right?" said another.

"Holy shit, that was them!!!" said yet another of the men.

"Are you saying that this Tyler guy is the one that defeated THE Blood Reaper?" asked the man again while looking at Kelly.

Kelly nodded her head.

"But that was before i joined the pack" she replied.

Kelly watched as the man contemplated the new information he was given, also confused to the situation she decided to ask for answers.

"Now who the hell is that guy?" she asked before the noises from the fight demanded her full attention.

As she was watching the fight, Kelly began realizing that she couldn't tell who was who, as the two lions when shifted, looked almost identical to each other. She remembered that the other Werelion was slightly bigger than Tyler when they first shifted, but because they were continuously moving around, she found it difficult.

The two were continuously ripping each other apart, causing the group of onlookers to dodge continuously as blood, fur and various other debris from the surroundings flew by.

"Ha, looks like our boss is kicking your little friend's ass" said the man smirking.

"You wish, Tyler isn't even fighting at his full strength" said Kelly defensively.

"So....are you going to answer my question now?" she asked, causing the man to look at her with a confused expression on his face.

"What question?" asked the man.

"Who is that man, your boss, who is he?"

"Oh,"  said the man before laughing.

"He is one of the first Lycans to ever walk the earth" he said, with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"What???" shouted Kelly shocked.
"You must be joking!!!"
"I've never heard of an original that was still alive, you must be delusional" she exclaimed laughing at the utter ridiculousness .

"Ha hahaha, sure girlie, sure, we'll just see who comes out the victor of this little skirmish" replied the man.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh it up muscles, Tyler has a lot of tricks up his sleeve" she replied boastful.

"Hahahahaha sure, too bad they ain't wearing any shirt." said the man laughing uncontrollably, causing Kelly to shrug in disgust.

During the course of the fight Tyler began enjoying himself, not forgetting his reasons for fighting , he calmed himself, ensuring that his rage would not interfere with the outcome of the battle, eventually he began liking the pressure he was feeling from the other Werelion, because with each blow he sent out, he was met with two equally deadly blows, that forced him to push himself and he was loving it.
Somehow Tyler knew the other Werelion was thinking along the same line as he was, because whenever he would also deal a blow, he would await the incoming one from Tyler even though he could've done more in the interval of time it took for Tyler to counter.
Tyler also knew that he could've gained more power by releasing his Vampire half, but he didn't want to win by cheating, he wanted to test the strength of this new beast of legend and so far he was totally impressed with it.

: Pretty good there cub : came a thought via the Alpha link, as the Lion swung a clawed hand at Tyler's face.

:You're not so bad yourself gramps : replied Tyler, slightly pissed at the cub remark, while dodging the attack and countering with a kick to the kneecap.

:You should know your place boy : replied the beast, as he jumped, spun in the air, kicking out his leg as he came around aiming for Tyler's face yet again .

: So should you : replied Tyler defiantly, as he ducked the aerial kick, before pouncing on the beast as it fell to the ground.

It was now a match of grappling and reversals as the two beasts of legend tested their strength against the other.

: Insolent boy, no one....has ever.... dared messing with my Pack, and here.... you go.... killing two of my brothers : said the beast, as Tyler freed him self from a death lock.

: I was just.... returning the favour..... for killing two of mine : replied Tyler, just managing to roll out of an equally deadly grapple.

: No no no, young cub, since arriving in these woods, I've felt the deaths of four of my brothers, two by your very own hands : said the beast as he too got up to a standing position.

Kelly and the other men were watching intently, she could now tell who was who, and it wasn't looking too well for either of the two. There were claw marks dripping with blood covering their bodies, and Kelly was worried for Tyler, who by the look on his face, was strangley having the time time of his life.

: Kelly? : came Yuki voice via the pack link.

: Yuki....oh Yuki i'm so glad that you're okay : replied Kelly, before picking up on the tone of Yuki's voice.

: Yuki, what's wrong, are you hurt? : she asked frantically.

: I'm okay but.... : Yuki replied.

: But what? : asked Kelly scared.

: The twins, Scarlet and Rebecca, they're,..... they're dead : said Yuki before accidentally flooding the link with the memories of the death of the twins.

Kelly immediately fell to her knees and started crying, and as the seriousness of the situation sank in, she immediately realized why Tyler had attacked so sudden and violent earlier.

: Oh my god!, where are you right now, i'm coming : said Kelly before being stopped by Yuki.

: We're on our way to you, is Tyler with you? : she asked.

: Yeah, Tyler's here, and he's fighting another Werelion like him : said Kelly sobbing.

: Really? i thought he'd be finished with your attackers by now : said Yuki.

: No, no no no no, you don't get what i'm saying to you :

: He's currently fighting another legendary Lycan : said Kelly.

Yuki was shocked, suddenly Tyler's rendition of Marius's story played back in her mind, coupled with what Kelly just told her.

"Holy shit!!!" she said aloud, causing Mr. and Mrs. Dupree to look to her in confusion"

"What, what is it child?" asked Timothy defeated and nervous.

"I...I.....I....I think Tyler is fighting his father!" she said frantically, causing everyone to be equally shocked.

"Go" said Mr. Dupree seeing the worried look on Yuki's face.

"But--" she replied not wanting to leave them in such a heart wrenching situation.

"But nothing"
"Your worried face is making me even more sad"
"So hurry up and go"
"We'll catch up shortly" said Timothy.

Before leaving Yuki kissed Lizzie, who was now sleeping in Alexander's arms with the tears still flowing from her eyes, as they walked slowly alongside their mother and father who were both carrying the dead bodies of Scarlet and Rebecca with them. She ran as fast as she could reaching where Kelly was being surrounded.
Immediately she shifted, charging the unsuspecting men, the attack happened so fast that the men couldn't even make out what was happening until two more of their companions were dead on the cold forest floor. Before long it became an all out brawl, as the remaining men all shifted angrily ready to attack Yuki.
Finally free to move, Kelly also shifted into her Tigress, fighting her way through the enemy pack straight to the side of Yuki who was now staring down the others as blood dripped from her open mouth.

Eight Shifted Lycans stood before Yuki and Kelly, four Lions, two Wolves, a Brown Bear and a Gorilla, each with their own unique noises of anger echoing through the night.

: I Guess i shouldn't have just rushed in : said Yuki chuckling.

: Oh so you're just now thinking of that? : joked Kelly.

: You sure have some Interesting friends young cub : said the beast, as he dodged another attack from Tyler.

: What do you mean by that? : asked Tyler as he realised some of Yuki's Vampire aura was leaking out.

: I mean that Cheetah cub, with your Tigress cub over  there, she sure smells like a Vampire : he said causing Tyler to attack recklessly, which made him vulnerable causing the man to land a kick to his stomach.

: Ha ha, seems like I've struck a nerve : said the beast as he landed yet another attack on Tyler, this time in his ribs.

: Such a shame that i have to kill four more of your friends to even things out, too bad there's only two here : said the beast tauntingly, making Tyler angrier by the second.

As if by some weird chance of fate, in came Mr. Dupree and his family.

: Oh, ha ha, here comes the others, just  in time, and would you look at that, they're all Vampires :
: One, two, three, four, five and six : said the beast as he counted the remaining members of the Dupree family.

Tyler had his back turned to the Dupree's, but the counting from his opponent had him curious and as he got himself into a position where he could see what was going on, he saw it, as if nothing else existed in their direction, Tyler saw the remains of Scarlet and Rebecca's body, time slowed as he focused on the twins and it wasn't until time began returning to normal that he saw that they were being carried by their crying parents, and the rage he felt before came rushing back.

: Ha ha ha, now let's get even shall w-- : said the beast before getting lifted by the neck by Tyler.

As the beast became air born Tyler roared, causing everyone in the area to look in his direction.

The new Werelion looked on in horror as Tyler shifted yet again, this time into his Hybrid form, at first they thought he was shifting back to human but then they saw that his claws and hair were still present but on a lesser scale, they saw he still had a snout but it was only slightly protruding from his face allowing him to look almost human, No one had any idea what was happening especially since this guy was holding their legendary hero, off the ground by his neck dripping with power.

Yuki saw this and knew what was coming next, somehow the link between her and her master told her that Tyler had lost it, she knew instinctively that  he was going to kill who ever it was that stood against him, only this time she thought, he was going to regret it for the rest of his life.
Seeing the new change in the young man had the other werelion frozen in fear, somehow he knew what this meant and as he was held in the air he began shifting back to his human form, causing Tyler to release him as his neck shrunk.

Not wanting to anger the new form of his opponent the man began crawling backwards slowly, meanwhile the "cub" kept coming at him.

"Now now, young cub, you don't want to do this" he said politely.

"I don't like being called cub" replied Tyler angrily, growling with every step he took.

"I'm sorry boy, but i do not know your name" said the man, hoping that the boy would say something other than what he feared.

"My name is Tyler, not CUB, not BOY" said Tyler as he stalked even closer, more so now that the man stopped backing away.

As Tyler was about to deal the killing blow, Yuki ran over and stood between them.
Tyler growled, he was too angry to care what anyone had to say.

"Move" he said, waiting for her to comply freely.

: No Tyler, you need to stop and listen to what i have to say! : said Yuki via the pack link as he was still in her Cheetah form.

"Move Yuki, there's nothing you can say that will stop me!" said Tyler pushing her to the side.

Still Yuki returned, seeing that he wasn't in a mood to listen, she shifted.

"Please Master just listen to what i have to say, if you don't like it you can just kill me for my insubordination" said Yuki seriously.

Tyler was puzzled, he knew Yuki was the shyest person when it came to her body, and here she was standing naked before God, himself and a whole lot of strangers.

"Why would Yuki go so far to protect an enemy?" he asked himself.

"Okay...what is it that's so important that you would go this far to protect a man who commands the ones who killed Scarlet and Rebecca?"

"Because I think he's your father!!" said Yuki bluntly.

Tyler couldn't believe what he was hearing, his mind went in so many different directions that he couldn't even control his Hybrid state, shifting back to his human state Tyler sat in exhaustion.

"What is your name?" he asked tears in his eyes.

"My name is Xavier" said the man, with tears of his own flowing.

*******

"My King it seems we have some unwelcome guests" said Adrian to Oliver.

Kneeling / laying before him gagged and bound were, Shane, Kyle, Ashley, Sarah, Melissa and Amoy. All the girls were unconscious and apparently unharmed but Kyle and Shane weren't so lucky, both were bruised and bloodied from the beatings they received while trying to escape and rescue the girls, but that didn't stop them being defiant.
Oliver walked over angrily as both Shane and Kyle stared at him with murderous eyes.

"My my, it seems our guests have no manners" said Oliver, before Adrian kicked both men to the floor for their defiance.
As Adrian was about to continue with his assault on Kyle and Shane, a loud roar could be heard from outside the castle walls stopping Adrian, Oliver and the entire occupants of the castle in their tracks.

"What the hell was that?" asked a frightened Adrian, who only got more frightened after seeing the sheer shocked expression on Oliver's face.

"My King, what is the matter?" asked Adrian as he watched as Oliver stood frozen in fear.
"My King!!" he repeated.

"He's.....he's.....he's here, .......he's finally come to get her" said Oliver, shaking.

"What are you saying my Lord, who is HE?" asked Adrian confused.

"Xavier" replied Oliver in fear, as he remembered all the wrongs he's done to incur Xavier's wrath.

The name Oliver spoke sent shivers down Adrian's spine, it was not the first he's heard the name spoken, not in the least, but hearing it associated with the previous gut wrenching roar they heard, gave the name a whole new meaning, and seeing the strongest Vampire he's ever seen in his lifetime tremble in fear instantly after hearing it's roar made Adrian gulp in anxiety.
Elsewhere in the castle Vampires were in a frenzy, no one knew what was going on and they weren't happy, usually in this situation they would be given orders on what to do promptly, but as they awaited Oliver's decree, they became worried.
**
In the dungeon chained to the walls swung Marius, both his hands and feet were chained to opposite sides of the room, ensuring that he was always standing, but because of the constant torture he received he grew weak, causing him to hang by his hands as he became too weak to keep standing.
Being the cruel dictator he was, Oliver had ordered Marius to be locked and tortured in the cell right beside the Queen, he knew doing so would serve to torture both master and servant, especially since both cells had areas where you could see into the other on the dividing wall.

After hearing the roar, Marius began laughing hysterically.

"Oh Marius, have you finally gone mad from the pain? asked Queen Gwenevere as tears ran from her eyes.

"Hahahaha, Haaaaaa hahahahaha."
"My Queen, my master, my maker, my friend."
"Did you hear it, did you hear that magnificent roar?" he asked, before he continued laughing.
"Hahahahahaha hahahahahahaaaaahahaha" 

Gwenevere was so sad, she kept crying nonstop sobbing loud enough so that Marius could hear her.

"Don't you see" he continued.
"It's him, he's here!"
"Hahahahh ahhahahahaha"

Gwenevere was even more saddened by Marius's assumption, she knew Xavier like no other and his roar was what she was awaiting all these years, sadly the one she heard before  was not his and she found it devastating to tell Marius he was mistaken.

"I'm sorry Marius" she said.
"I know you think it's him, but it's not him, it's not Xavier" she said, as she began crying again.

Marius became even more excited.
"I know it's not Xavier, Gwen" he said.

Gwenevere stopped crying immediately, hearing Marius call her by that name just made her so happy, that was what he and Xavier began calling her when they were kids and she told them she didn't like being called Princess or Lady Gwenevere or any other form of name with honorifics, she now saw that Marius wasn't crazy and knowing that she couldn't wait to hear of who he was referring to before.

"Marius, oh Marius" she said happily.
"You're not going crazy, but who,who were you talking about?"
"Whose roar was that before?"

As soon as the question left her lips she realized the answer.
"No" she said, shaking her head as the tears welled up in her eyes.
Seeing the smile plastered on Marius's face confirmed her assumption.

"Your son, Tyler" he said proudly.

"NO!" she screamed both excited and scared.
"I told you to tell him that i loved him"
"Why is he here?" she asked worried.

"I told him everything" replied Marius proudly.

"No, No No, why did you do that, i don't want him to get hurt, don't you understand?" she asked terrified.

"I do" he replied.

"Then why?" she asked.

"Because he's strong" replied Marius confidently.
"He's half Vampire and Half Lycan, and from what I've seen when i was watching him, trying to make sure he was your son, he's a hell of a lot stronger than both"
"But you've already figured that out from his roar haven't you?"

Gwenevere stood in silence, she stared at her longtime friend as he now stood with pride in his decision to disobey her, she knew the only time he would've gone against her wishes was when he knew wholeheartedly that she was wrong and she loved him for it.

"Do you really think he'll be okay against Oliver?" she asked softly.

"Of that i'm certain" replied Marius smiling.

*******

Derrick, Jessica, Nigel and Demetrius stood silently, as two Vampires walked by, they were shrouded in magic created by Jessica, rendering them invisible to all not of their pack. It was a stroke of luck that they even managed to get beyond the castle walls or even that they met up in the first place.
Soon after Kelly's scream was heard and the pack link became blocked, they each tried getting to her, fortunately they all crossed paths and joined up to go rescue her together, unfortunately they couldn't find her and ended up running around like chickens without heads, eventually they struck "gold" when they saw Kyle and the others being captured, this allowed them to pursue their enemies beyond the castle gates.
Now they were kind of lost, inside the castle walls was like a labyrinth and they knew not where Kyle and the others were taken. Left with no other choice but to split up into groups of two, they began searching, with Nigel teaming up with Derrick and Jessica teaming up with Demetrius.
As they continued searching Derrick and Nigel saw countless numbers of Vampires, they although confident in their strength, decided that getting into any sort of conflicts was a bad idea and they were sure Jessica and Demetrius would also agree. Eventually the grounds of the castle were searched and as they were about to make their way inside, they came up on an entrance that lead underground.

"This might be the entrance to the dungeons" whispered Nigel to Derrick who nodded in agreement.

"I guess we should check it out" replied Derrick equally as quiet as Nigel was.

Together they began descending the steps to the dungeon, for about one hundred steps all they saw were the occasional torch on the walls until they finally came up on a huge open area where man made cages were in abundance, although empty with the exception of a couple bones belonging to long dead humans and animals scattered here and there in individual cells. Further on in the dungeon they came up on a human guard that slept lazily by a huge metal door.

"What the hell is this human doing here?" asked Derrick surprised.

"I think he might be one of those familiars I've heard about" replied Nigel.

"Familiars?" asked Derrick.

"Yes" replied Nigel.
"Apparently there are humans who worship Vampires and do their bidding in hopes of someday becoming one" he said shocking Derrick.

"Are you serious?" asked Derrick surprised.

"Yes" replied Nigel.

"I've heard of them willingly letting Vampires feed on them, I've even heard stories of humans watching over them during the daytime" said Nigel.

"Wow, i can't even believe this shit" replied Derrick.

"Neither can i my friend, neither can i" said Nigel.

As they came up on the door they heard a voice coming from behind it.

"Marius are you okay?" asked Gwenevere, after hearing the soft moans of her longtime friend.

"Yes" he answered almost inaudibly.

"Marius" whispered Derrick to Nigel.
"Isn't that the guy Tyler said told him about his mother?" asked Derrick. 

"Yes i believe so" replied Nigel.

"Then that must mean that she...." said Derrick as he realized who stood before him.

Nigel understanding the situation transported them both into the cell where Tyler's mom was.

Gwenevere stood by the wall to Marius's cell with tears falling from her eyes, when behind her she felt an unfamiliar presence enter the room.

"Who's there?" she asked sad and confused.

"Don't be afraid, we mean you no harm" said Derrick before Nigel released the invisibility spell casted by Jessica using his own magical abilities.

Gwenevere was surprised to see two strange men in her cell.

"What do you want with me?" she asked before wiping the tears from her eyes.

"We're here to help" replied Nigel softly.

"Please" she pleaded.

"If what you say is true, please save my friend in the next cell"

"With pleasure" replied Nigel with a smile before disappearing from in front of her.

"What happ----?" asked Gwenevere in surprise.

"Don't worry, he's with your friend right now" replied Derrick.

Immediately Gwenevere ran to the wall separating the two cells, looking through the little opening she could see Nigel releasing Marius from his silver restraints, then she saw them both disappearing again. Immediately she turned around to see Nigel laying Marius on the ground.
She ran over to him resting Marius's head in her lap.

"He needs blood?" she said sobbing.

Derrick was about to offer his when Nigel teleported and cam back with the now unconscious human guard. Immediately he started laughing.

"Drink Marius" said Gwenevere as she held the guards hand on Marius's lips.

Suddenly Marius's mouth opened showing the world his fangs before he dug into the man's flesh. Slowly but surely Marius's wounds began healing and Gwenevere couldn't be happier. She gently placed Marius's head on the ground, jumped up, ran to Nigel who was standing beside Derrick and kissed both of them on their cheeks before hugging and expressing her gratitude.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said.

Immediately Derrick started blushing, while Nigel bowed his head in respect.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry" said Gwenevere after realizing her misdeed.
"I haven't even introduced myself"
"I'm Gwenevere, and this here is Marius my best friend" she said frantically.

"We know" replied Derrick politely.

"I think you the mother of our Alpha Tyler" he said smiling, causing tears once again to well up inside her.

While Derrick and Tyler's mother were talking Nigel used his powers to re-engage Jessica's invisibility spell only this time it had two new new members under its protective umbrella.

*****

"Well this is awkward" whispered Kelly.

"I know right" replied Yuki, as they kept watching Tyler and his father.

Both of them sat before each other not saying anything. It's been fifteen minutes since they found out who they were to each other and after they were provided with extra clothes from Xavier's pack, all they did was sit and occasionally stare at each other before looking away nervously again.

"Men are so stupid, i mean they act all strong and mighty all the time, then when they are faced with the slightest emotional situation they become such babies" said Kelly finally frustrated.

"I know what you mean" replied Yuki.
"But think about it, Tyler has never met his dad, so its not surprising that he's nervous, and to meet him under this situation no less, it must be hard."
Kelly nodded in agreement as she glanced in the direction of the Duprees, suddenly Tyler cleared his throat.

"So....why did you attack my pack?" asked Tyler, shocking everyone present for his choice of question.

"I...I....I didn't" replied Xavier.

"Bullshit!" replied Tyler shocking everyone yet again.

"I swear i didn't, it's just ....."
"It's just that these guys were getting irritated because i told them to wait for so long before starting our attack." replied Xavier defensively.

"That is the truth"
"The boss never gave us the go ahead to attack anyone" replied Mike.
"I should know because i suggested that we begin our attack and he almost tore my head off for not wanting to listen." he admitted.

"That doesn't make a dif---" said Tyler before being interrupted.

"Stupid boy!!!" shouted Mr. Dupree, shocking everyone except his wife.
"This is your father, why are you not hugging him in relief, i'm sure i've heard that you were an orphan, so why are you making a fuss when you are finally getting to meet your birth father?" he asked.

"But they----"

"But nothing!!!" shouted Mr. Dupree again.
"Do you think Rebecca and Scarlet would want you to miss this opportunity because of them?"
"I'm sure you know why we're here on this mission with you Tyler"
"We have accepted Silver Creek into our family, so anything that happens to you happens to us"
"We knew that coming HERE could mean the death of us,  but that's a risk we were and are still willing to take" said Mr. Dupree causing Tyler Yuki and Kelly to start shedding tears.

"Before we decided to come here Abigail and i asked our children what their intentions were and those girls were the first to suggest helping you to rescue your mother.
"I know you loved them like your own sisters Tyler and truly that is enough to break my heart all over again, so don't let their deaths ruin your relationship with your father, we wouldn't want that and they wouldn't want that."

Xavier stood, went over to Mr. and Mrs. Dupree, knelt with his head bowed and uttered his condolences to their family.

Suddenly out of nowhere came Nigel's voice.

"Mas---Tyler we found her"

Tyler turned around to see Nigel, Derrick, Marius and the woman from his dream Gwenevere, his mother, he stood shocked as the tears fell more and more from his eyes.

"My son" said Gwenevere as she began running towards him.

"My son, my son, my son" The words kept repeating on and on in Xavier's head, he knew whose voice it was that said it but he couldn't bring himself to turn around and face her, for fear of it just being another accursed dream.

"Well aren't you the scared little cub" replied Marius still hurt from his previous injuries, which were currently healing at a slow but steady pace.

"Marius?" whispered Xavier sadly.

"Yes ,it's me old friend." replied Marius.

Still not turning around Xavier stood up, trembling in fear, still not wanting to face his best friend and the mother of his only son.
By now Gwenevere had released Tyler from her loving embrace to face a terrified Xavier.

"My love" she said softly causing Xavier to freeze in fright.
"Why wont you face me?" she asked.

"I..i...I'm sorry" he muttered.
"I took so long to find you and when i finally did, i got into a fight with our son and even cause the death of two of his dare friends" replied Xavier pitifully.

Gwenevere stood there in silence as if contemplating the news she just heard, she turned to Tyler with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Tyler" she said.
"But please don't blame him, i'm sure if he knew that they were your friends he---"

"I know that.... and i don't blame him" replied Tyler cutting off his mother's apology as Mr. Dupree smiled at him while nodding his head in agreement of Tyler's decision.

Hearing that, Xavier summoned his courage and turned around to face his son Tyler and the only woman he's ever loved Gwenevere.

"Your as beautiful as the day i first layed eyes on you" he said before hugging and kissing her passionately.

"Aww...that's so touching" said Yuki, as she ran to Tyler to hug him.
"I'm so happy for you" she said happily.

Tyler couldn't help but to smile with her but Yuki coud see that he wasn't as happy as he should've been.

"Whats wrong" she asked.

Tyler paused before replying to her question.

"Where's Ashley and the others?" he asked, causing Derrick and Nigel to react as they remembered why they were beyond the castle walls in the first place.

"I dont kn--" said Yuki before being cut off by both Nigel and Derrick.

"They were captured!" they shouted, snapping everyone from the happ/ sad atmosphere they were currently engrossed in.

"What do you mean?" asked Tyler agitated.

Derrick recited what happened before , explaining how they even got beyond the castle walls to save is mother in the first place.

Panick took over causing Tyler to freak out, he wanted to storm the castle so bad but Derrick and Nigel kept telling him that Jessica and Demetrius was still over there, trying to find where Kyle and the others were being held, and that it would be counter productive if he went there and got lost in the labyrinth.
Regardless of that fact though, Tyler still decided to he wanted to go now, suggesting that Nigel should use the same magic that got his mother and Marius out safely. Seeing that Tyler wasn't about to change his mind Nigel finally agreed to the terms and as the others were getting ready to accompany him, Tyler stopped them.
For a few minutes everyone voiced their opinions stating why they wanted to go with him, but on that matter Tyler wasn't budging, despite what his parents were saying, despite what Yuki and his pack members were saying, Tyler decided he was the only one going back there with the exception of Nigel who was to be his way in.
Eventually everyone agreed to his stubbornness and promised to "stay put".

"Lets go" said Tyler as Nigel nodded and the disappeared from Yuki and the other's sights.

"He's so stubborn" said Gwenevere causing Xavier to nod in agreement.

"I wonder who he gets that from" said Marius, smiling as both of Tyler's parents gave him the death stare.

*****
Jessica and Demetrius somehow made it to the throne room where Kyle and the others were being held captive. On the floor were the girls who were now all awake and screaming as they watched Kyle and Shane being tortured.

"Who are you and why have you been snooping around here?" asked the man before smacking Kyle in the face with an iron club.

"Ask your mom" replied Kyle, laughing as blood ran from his mouth and other areas where his face was badly damaged.

"You think you''re funny huh?" asked the man rhetorically.

"Your mom sure thought so last night" replied Kyle as the man smacked him in the ribs causing him to gasp for air before he was smacked in the face once again.

During this time Mellisa was screaming and in tears.

"Stop!!!" she pleaded.
"Please stop hurting him!!" she cried.

Meanwhile Jessica had to try restraining Demetrius as much as she could, even though it was equally as hard for her to watch.

Suddenly they heard Nigel voice over the pack link.

: Jessica, Demetrius : he said.

: Finally you answered  : replied Demetrius.

: We've been trying to contact you for a while now where have you been? :asked Jessica.

: I'm sorry we found Tyler's mother and brought her outside to him :

 : Wait, wait, wait ,wait, what!!? : asked Jessica.

: Yeah yeah, long story short my mom's safe, where's Ashley and the others? : asked Tyler, not in the mood for small talk.

: Boy am i glad you're here Tyler : we could use your help over here.

Demetrius gave Nigel the direction to the throne room, and Tyler wasted no time in getting there.

When Tyler got there and saw what was happening to Kyle and Shane he was pissed, and as soon as he was about to go ape shit four Vampire's came running into the room.

"My lord!!!" shouted one of the men causing Oliver to jump from his throne in fright.

"What is it Kristoff?" he asked trying to seem unafraid.

"The queen....she's gone" said the man.
Oliver was furious.

"What did you say?" he asked with his full authority causing the Vampire's around to quiver at his immense power.

"She is no longer in her cell, and her wizard Marius is also nowhere to be found my lord" replied the man nervously.

As soon as the words left the man's mouth he started crying in agony.

"No!!!!, please No!!!!" he screamed as he began floating in midair and his head began turning seemingly on its own.

His head kept turning and turning, round and round long after the man was dead, eventually his head popped off, it was almost like when a kid would pluck the head off of one of their dolls.

"Summon the others, we have a war to fight!!!" shouted Oliver causing the other guards to scamper off to deliver the summons.

Soon after, the room was being flooded with Vampires.

"What do you wis us to do my Lord?" asked Theodore eager to carry out whatever duty Oliver bestowed on him.

"'The queen and her wizard servant has escaped, find them and bring them back here!!!!" shouted Oliver furiously.

Without even a second passing the Vampires were off to fulfill their mission.

"This is bad" whispered Jessica.

"Not so much" whispered Tyler back.

"What do you mean not so much, didn't you see how much of them there were?" she asked shocked at Tyler's attitude.

'"I do" he replied.
"Now listen closely, when we distract the guards for Kyle and the others i want you and Nigel to get them out of here, don't worry about the ropes binding them, just take them as they are" he said

"But how are you guys going to get out?" asked Jessica.

"Don't worry about us, we'll find our own way out"

"Tyler that's just insane!"
"I can't do it, i won't do it" she said.

"I don't want to have to force you to so just do it okay, we'll be fine"

Jessica was about to argue when Nigel shook his head telling her not to. Finally jessica gave in and agreed.

"Are you ready Blood Reaper?" asked Tyler before shifting while still being under the spell of invisibility.

"Always" replied Demetrius shifting also.

: Let's do this!!!! : they both said in unison.