Hybrid 1 : Not So Humble Begining

"Ha! Isn't this wonderful" said 16 year old Tyler sarcastically.

"I ran out of food again, and I spent the last of my money on that fucking loser at the track yesterday."

"It doesn't get any better than this." he said sighing.

"I really need to find something to do before I starve to death."

Stealing food in the market was getting more and more challenging with the current implementation of cameras and all the extra security measures taking place recently, so no matter how fast or good you were, the camera recordings could always be slowed down to expose you and eventually you were going to get caught.

After leaving the market Tyler went to see if he could find a part-time job so he could get some money for dinner, he was so hungry that he could hardly walk straight, so sometimes while walking, he would unintentionally bump into someone and be cursed out, or he would just look so miserable that people would stay clear of him as they walked by.

While walking, depressed and hungry, Tyler was bumped from behind by someone running and was almost sent face first into the pavement.

"Hey! Watch it asshole" he said, looking at the guy who bumped into him, who by the way was still running, not even looking back to apologize or anything.

"THIEF!"

"Help!, stop him!"

"He stole my purse!"

"Please somebody HELP!" screamed a woman from behind.

Before he knew it, Tyler was running after the mugger, he knew that he was more physically fit than humans, so he was sure catching the mugger would be a cinch, but he was also pissed, the fact that while he was busy trying to figure out how not to starve to death, this mugger had bumped into him, making his already fucked up day even worse, just rubbed him the wrong way and he wanted his revenge.

Realizing he was being pursued by someone, the mugger took out his gun, spun around and took two shots at Tyler before facing the direction he was previously heading to continue his escape.

Luckily for Tyler the mugger wasn't a great shot and his bullets missed its intended target, this however made Tyler even angrier and before the mugger could even take two steps further, Tyler was in front of him with his arm stretched out, aiming to give the mugger a "clothesline" move he saw once while watching wrestling on TV back when he was living at the Orphanage.

The mugger couldn't believe his eyes, he knew Tyler was the one pursuing him from the shots he fired behind him mere seconds ago, so seeing that same boy in front of him now had him so confused that he didn't see the outstretched arm until it was too late.

The mugger collided with Tyler's outstretched arm so hard, that the momentum he had while running was enough to flip him twice before he landed roughly on the sidewalk, groaning in agony from the pain.

"I hope I didn't speed up too much back there" Tyler thought to himself.

"It would raise too many questions and I sure wouldn't want to answer any right now." he continued thinking, oblivious to what was happening around him.

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap.....

Tyler snapped out of his thoughts to hear applause coming from people on the street.

"Way to go kid!!!" shouted someone.

"That's right, kick his thieving ass!" said another.

Tyler was confused at first, looking around wondering what the commotion was about until, he saw that everyone was talking to HIM, congratulating HIM for HIS bravery, a couple of old ladies even came up to him telling him he was such a "good boy" while pinching the hell out of his cheeks.