Hybrid 51 : Flashback

"No father, I love him!"

"Silence, I'm appalled at your insolence!"

"How dare you?"

"YOU, of all people!"

"Father please i beg of you, don't do this"

"As if I'd listen to a word from your traitorous mouth"

"Who would've thought that YOU, my own flesh and blood, would betray me like this?"

"Father, i swear i didn't intend on this happening!"

"ENOUGH!"

"It matters not what you intended"

"You have desecrated our most important rule!"

"You've slept with the BEAST and have borne it's offspring!" said the King causing Gwenevere to gasp in shock.

She was so confused as to how her father found out about her secret love child, that she didn't even hear when he ordered his men to take her to the dungeon.

"Get her out of my sight!"

"Take her to the torture room and make sure she's stays there!"

"I'll deal with her punishment"

"And as for that insolent scum, and his bastard child, bring me their HEADS!"

"Nooooo!" screamed Gwenevere as she snapped out of her confused daze, she immediately noticed that she was being dragged by her one time servants. She tried her best to retaliate but all she could do was watch as the door to the throne room closed before her very eyes.

"I'm sorry that it has to be this way my lady, but the King's orders are absolute." said one of the Vampires pulling her away.

"Why don't you just shut your mouth, are you really telling her you're sorry after she'd committed the forbidden act?"

"I know it was bad but we've served her ever since we were children, how can you be so rude to her when she's been so good to us?"

"Ha, good?

"GOOD?"

"We're her slaves!"

"We've been her SLAVES!"

"We've been her slaves ever since we were children!"

"The only thing she's ever done for us, is order us to do the things she was too proud and too lazy to do for herself!"

"Am i to be grateful for that?"

"Yes, if it wasn't for her seeing the value in us, we'd be dead!"

"Please just let me leave, i need to feed my baby and warn my beloved" Gwenevere pleaded.

"No way, Lady Gwenevere, i know exactly what will happen to me if i do."

"So i won't, and neither will Marius" said Horton.

Suddenly Marius used his magic to propel a dagger straight to Horton's heart from behind.

"I'm sorry Master, but we should leave."

"Marius! What have you done?"

"I thought i forbade you from ever using your powers and addressing me as master.

"I didn't turn you, for you to throw away your life by revealing the fact that you're no longer human."

"Master I know you're upset but this isn't the time, we need to go."

"I've already hidden the young Master, so we need to go get him and Xavier before someone finds him.

"Oh Marius, I'm so happy that i broke the rules, taking you on as my trusted apprentice " replied Gwenevere as they made their way to where Xavier's clan resided.