Hybrid 64 - Ryden's Blood Manipulation, Dragons Flashback

The surrounding earth shook as Tyler and Xander dished out blow after blow on each others body. With every single punch, kick and slash came a series of small tremors, that made it clear to anyone who wanted to intervene, just how bad of an idea it was.

It became so hard for the others not to distract themselves, with every crackling they heard of bones breaking throughout the violent family dispute.

Derrick and his pack mates were still struggling to defeat the huge influx of enemy combatants that had invaded their territory, out for blood, but with the help of Tyler's blood and their training, they somehow were strong enough to keep fighting.

"Come on old man, aren't you kind of jealous that were being this lame while fighting?" asked Zero still trying to push Ryden's buttons.

"I mean I'm honestly getting tired over here!" he said while mimicking everything Ryden was doing.

Ryden was so angry and confused, that he insisted on continuing his fight with Zero, confident that he could eventually overpower him, without changing his strategy.

"Arghhh!" screamed Zero as he sped up his copying, so much so that it seemed as if he was the one initiating the attacks instead of Ryden.

: How is this possible? : thought Ryden as he felt himself being overwhelmed by Zero's apparent onslaught.

*************

Jameson and Mcloving sat there nervous as hell as they stared at their "prisoner" who sat there unshackled in front of them on the bench seat opposite of their own.

He'd been staring back at them for awhile before closing his eyes not ten minutes ago.

"Do you think he's sleeping?" whispered Mcloving, hoping that he didn't wake them man, who quite frankly, terrified the shit out of him.

"I don't know man, maybe.....just keep an eye on him so that he can't try anything" replied Jameson, who was equally as terrified as his close friend.

"Yeah man, I feel you....this guy is creepy as hell!" he said, as the man shifted a little, as if trying to make himself more comfortable.

(Prisoner's Flashback part 1)

"Bye honey, have fun at your mom's" he said, as his little angel began crying.

"Hey baby girl, It's okay......you don't have to cry, daddy's going to come see you really soon, and when I do, I'm going to bring ice cream!" he said smiling as his daughter began crying even more.

"But....I don't....want ice cream" she cried breaking his heart.

He hugged her gently and picked her up in his arms, as they stood on the steps outside of the courthouse, he couldn't help shedding a tear as he felt his six year old's tiny little hands gripping his shirt, has he tried handing her over to her mother, who'd just won joint custody in court.

He hated himself for allowing this to happen, but he didn't want to do anything too drastic, because that would only make his situation worst, and he could not handle potentially losing her.

He watched as his daughter tried her best to get away from the woman she could only consider a stranger, because she had no memory of her.

He was heartbroken, he hated seeing his baby girl crying, from the very first day that he opened his door to find her in a basket, with a note from his one night stand from two years back, that had informed him that she was his, he fell in love.

And to see her leaving with this woman, who gave up an angel because she didn't want her family to know, made him super pissed off.

"How could they do this?" he said talking to himself, as he watched his little girl being taken away for an entire week.