Perfect date untill.....

Chapter 7

The last date I went on was back in my freshman year back in Louisiana.

One of my class mate Ryan and invited me out for dinner, then bowling.

I made the mistake of wearing this white summer dress with heeled sandals.

Unfortunately he had neglected to mention that the place we were going to have dinner was a BBQ grill, now don't get me wrong I love BBQ but definitely not the place to wear a white dress and I soon figure out why.

By the time I was done with dinner I looked like a hot mess, Sauce was covering my white dress, my hand where cover in sauce because apparently your meant to eat ribs with your hands according to Ryan.

To safe to say by the time we got to the bowling alley I was already feeling very insecure about my BBQ sauce cover dress.

Though Ryan was very sweet about it and honestly found it funny.

Though the worst was yet to happen.

When getting a strike I leaped up in excitement and my elbow came into contact with his nose....... the rest of the date was spent in the ER holding a napkin to Ryan's nose, only to discover its broken, needless to say we never went out again a after that debacle.

Oh I really hope this date doesn't end up the same way.

I arrived 20 minutes early at the mountain bike hire stop.

I looked down at my outfit.

Some skinny jeans , with some studded ankle boots, a sequin top and leather jacket.

Bree had styled my hair into waves .

Make up was simple, blush, lip gloss and some mascara.

I mean we're going To be riding motorcycles with helmets on though the mountains not exactly the type of thing you dress up for.

Stylish but practical stated Tanya when I had asked her opinion

Speaking of my friends from collage, I hadn't told them who I was meeting for a date only that I had a date with someone from work.

Though today all the girls In my dorm seem to of been discussing was my date and what I should wear, what my date was like. Etc

And those girls wonder why there  so behind on course work?

I'm withdrawn from my thoughts when a blue jeep parks next to me.

Robert jumps out In a simple blue top, jeans and boots.

"Hey I'm not late am I?" Robert queried worriedly.

"Oh no I'm just early."

We both made our way to the bike hire after 30 minutes of paper work, Healy and safety talks, and instruction on how to use a bike me and Robert set off.