Wedding planning

Chapter 20

It seemed that my life only got crazier after the proposal.

The news broke to the public about our engagement the day after, pictures of the proposal went viral.

I hadn't even realised there had been a camera.

My family were ecstatic, my friends were thrilled, everyone was happy.

Me and Robert has really been on cloud 9 ever since the proposal.

We had planned for a fall wedding in November.

Much to her delight I had appointed bindi as my official wedding planner.

And boy did she take the job seriously.

She had a binder full of colour schemes , table placements, flowers, Venue ideas, stationery, you name it, it was in there.

For the colour scheme we went for a teal and burgundy.

As for flowers we had a variety of different one's.

Anemone, aster, astilbe, carnation, chocolate cosmos, dahlia, delphinium, freesia, gypsophilia, hydranagea, lilies, lisianthus, orchids, ranunculus and roses.

It was a flower explosion.

Bindi had really wanted to do the whole safari venue like she had wanted to her wedding, though ended up not happening because of the media, we all wanted it to be at the zoo, it was the place we met, where we fell in love and also a place that meant a great deal to Steve.

So we all made a plan, to attempt to do another zoo wedding but keep it very quiet.

Our plan was to have it in a beautiful area of the zoo, where there was a waterfall and was right next to the the red panda exhibit and the reception would take place Next to the tiger exhibit.

We could incorporate the animals as well, which is a hope of ours.

I just pray this all goes to plan.

Later

Today was the day I was going wedding dress shopping, I had decided to bring, bindi , Terri & Tanya , who was going to be my maid of honour and of course little Izzy as she was going to be my flower girl.

My other bridesmaids Lauren, Mia, Ellie and Megan were in back in America and wouldn't get here until a week before the wedding.

they had sent over their sizes and heights so they really didn't need to be here when we brought their dresses.

We walked into a local bridal shop.

There a woman came to greet us.

"How Can I help you ladies today."

Ummm we're in a wedding dress shop what do you think were doing here

Though not wanting to sound rude I bit my tongue.