Double date

Chapter 10

We were now in the middle of February, and it would soon be mating season for the dingo's, they only mate once a year and we are hoping that koba and Lana would be the one to mate as out of all the dingos they seemed to hold the most affection for each other.

No luck so far.

Mike seemed confident that it would happen.

"She's not yet in season but once she is I can assure you he will be all over Lana."

My work with Dr Rosie had really picked up as well.

I was now able to assist with the other vet techs instead of just shadowing them, only the other day I was asked to assist in tranquillising one of the tigers so that he could have annual check up.

It felt good to know that I was finding my role in the zoo.

I was keeping on top of my work at collage, apparently all my professors were really pleased with my progress.

As of right now I was getting ready for a double date with bindi and chandler.

Over the Christmas break bindi had mentioned that it would be great if the 4 of us would go on a double date.

Well we all finally found an evening when we were all free.

So it was a Wednesday evening and we  are meeting at a very nice sea food restaurant, I would be meeting the three of them there.

The hour drive was starting to become a bit bothersome, not only for my petrol miles but also because it made it harder for me and Robert to see each other, it's not like I can just pop over after classes.

Tanya was starting to bug me about meeting Robert, well she didn't Know it was Robert.

"This is your third date and your going on a double date with his sister, you are officially together yet you won't even tell us his name."

It's not like I was purposely not telling anyone about my relationship with Robert but the Irwin's are such private people and Tanya likes sharing news with people.

Me and Robert both agreed to keep our relationships the down low right now just until we are sure that it's going to last.

It's around 6:37 when I arrived a little late.

I see the 3 waiting for me by the entrance.

I quickly hope out of my car careful  of my heels and quickly make my way over to them.

"I'm so sorry late there was a big pile up and was caught in traffic."

"Don't worry we only just arrived ourselves, you look amazing by the way."

I look down at my outfit, though only the shoes and jacket are mine the rest I got from Tanya,
And in her words.

I look down at my outfit, though only the shoes and jacket are mine the rest I got from Tanya, And in her words