Special Chapter

Chapter 10:

Royce POV

"Where are they?" I asked venom falling from each word I said making Jay flinch. In any other situation I would have probably chuckled at him, but both Rose and Heaven hadn't returned yet. The front door opened and I watched as Rose slowly walked inside without Heaven. "Please tell me she's with Kevin." Jay said nervous for his safety. "They took her." Rose said.

"Who took her?" I asked in fury. Who could have possibly taken her? She was important to both me and Kevin, but no one would dare take her? "Ella and Michael." She said.

"Ella would never do that. She hates Michael." I said.

"Maybe, but she owed him a favor and he cashed it in." Rose said.

"Are you okay?" Jay asked realizing that I wouldn't snap at him if he asked. "I'm fine, but Heaven. They used Propofol." Rose said. Propofol was a type of chloroform used in surgery or in this case kidnapping. "They're smart." I said. Michael used to be a doctor so it was obvious that he was trained for this. He knew that chloroform would take way to long to work so he used a faster method of getting Heaven unconscious. "What does he want?" Rose asked.

"Where is she?" Kevin said bursting through my front door. "Who?" I asked innocently. There was no time to fight, but I just loved ticking him off. "Where is she?" He asked clearly not in the mood for my games. "Not here." I said.

"Where then." He asked calming slightly at the thought that she wasn't here with me. "Michael took her and we don't know where." I said.

"So lets find him." Kevin said. I agreed with him, but we couldn't go in unprepared. That would be like signing your death sentence and knowing how you'd die in advance. "We can't just walk in there. We need a full proof plan." I said.

"Like what?" Rose asked seeing an evil glint in my eye as I formed an idea. "Jay how's your sister?" I asked.

"She's still a rogue." He said.

"How would she like full protection in return for some help?" I asked.

"No harm in asking." He said as he pulled out his phone. "Why do you want a rogue on land?" Kevin asked.

"Playing dirty." I said.

"You know this will cause war." Rose said. "He started it." I said childishly. Kevin cracked a small smile before turning serious. "I would like to join you on the journey to our death." He said jokingly. Who would have known that Kevin Laws actually has a sense if humor. Jay came into the room and smiled. "She agreed." I said.

"Under one condition." He said. I hated when rogues tried to bargain. What I offered was highly reasonable so how could she bargain for more. "What is it?" I asked out of anger now.

"She wants to bring two friends of hers." He said. That was way to bad for my pack. Three rogues together on my land. "They'll behave. I promise." She said. Alexis Porter the younger sister of Jay. A while back Alexis decided that she hated listening to orders so she became a rogue. "Good to see you." I said.

"If you promise that they'll behave and that you listen to my orders." I said.

"I can always try." She said. Alexis was a beauty. The entire pack wanted to be her mate when we were younger. Sometimes I thought I would be her mate, but I wasn't and I couldn't be happier that I found my mate even if she was taken away from me in such short time together. I was ready to start a war for her and from the looks of it so was Kevin.