Chapter 20: Memory

6 Months Later:

I was so tired of working with my parents to better fund their organization and I was finally back home. I took off my black heels that I wore with my royal blue dress and sat down on my bed. I turned on my laptop and started my Internet search on memory lost. I don't know why or how, but every time I look at these three people my mind goes on a frenzy and I see images of all of us or like a clip of something. It's always when I come face to face with Kevin Laws, Rose Holdcraft, and Royce Holdcraft. My head started to hurt and I couldn't understand why. I got up to get myself an aspirin when I heard my back door open. "Who's there?" I asked. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and a familiar face was sitting on my bed. "Told you we'd see each other again." She said.

"How do you know me. How come I think I know you?" I asked.

"You do know me and I need you help. In return I'll give you back your memory." She said.

"How do you have it?" I asked.

"I'll explain later please just come with me." She said. I nodded grabbing my shoes and my bag before following her out. I texted my parents that I went out for a friend for a little while. "Explain now." I said.

"It'll work better once you have your memory." She said.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked. She mentally groaned before pressing her hand to mine. In an instant a light formed before shooting all types of information into my head. I placed my hands to my head and screamed begging for it to stop when the car came to a stop. She helped me out and took me inside a building laying me down on something soft. "Just breath in and out. It'll be over soon." She assured me. I listened to her words following instructions and eventually it did stop. I sat up to see Royce sitting on the couch opposite of me. "Where's Faith?" I asked.

"Right here." Faith said. I had my memory back and I remembered now everything. Once Faith left me alone I prayed to a high power to take away my memory so that I could be normal again with no detail about anyone that was apart of the supernatural world including myself. "How was being normal?" Royce asked.

"A pain every time I saw you guys. Something went wild in me and I for clips and images of you guys. I was too normal to think to put the pieces together." I said.

"Do you like it better here or there?" Rose said.

"Neither. I thought going back would mean none of this happened, but it did. I almost died and had my memory gone all because I wanted my life back." I said.

"There's no way to go back. Only forward." Faith said.

"All I wanted was the life taken from me, but now I know that life is long gone. This is what I got and I'm stuck with it. So what did you need me for?" I asked.

"That's my sister." Faith said.

"Just because I was normal never meant that I lost my touch." I said.

"I know. I just needed you to know." Faith said. I was back to being me and whatever I had to do I'd do it. This is my normal whether I like it or not.