Chapter 5: Birthday Gift

I pulled up to the club that Kevin brought me too yesterday. There were balloons that read happy birthday on them. I parked my car and got out. I was dressed in a short red dress and black heels. "Why are we here?" Kevin asked.

"This is where my party is." I said.

"At the Holdcraft club." Kevin said.

"Can you try to be nice for my birthday?" I asked.

"I can try." he said. I kissed his cheek and approached the front door.

"Hi it's my birthday and my party." I said.

"We know Ms.Lane." the guard at the front said and moved out the way for me to walk inside. I walked inside and everyone looked at me. Rose and Royce were at the front of the crowd. "Welcome birthday girl." Royce said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Royce." Kevin said.

"Welcome." Royce said coldly.

"Everyone will behave for Heaven's birthday right." Rose said.

"I'll try." Kevin said.

"Same here." Royce said.

"See the start is to agree." Rose said. I walked off and started to dance with the crowd. After a while of dancing I couldn't see Kevin and Royce. "Not today." I heard Rose say. I ran outside and saw both of them standing with death glares at each other. "Go back inside Heaven." Royce said. Kevin leaped through the air and was a wolf when he landed. Before Royce could get touched he moved out of the way. "Get her out of here and give her the ring." he said. Rose nodded and grabbed my hand. "Where's your car?" she asked.

"There." I said.

"Let's go." Rose said. Did I just see my best friend transform into a wolf? A giant wolf whose eyes were full of anger.