Chapter 28

Chaeyoung's POV ***

We fall a sleep.. Sleep on my chest.. I feel soo good. I can feel her heart beat.. I love this. I want to stay like this forever.. I don't want to move.. I want to hug her like this every day every time every minute..

When we are in deep sleep we heard someone is knocking our room door.. Mina wake up. Then she kiss tip of my nose and go down from top me.. Then she wear the bathrobe and she open the door. I cover my body with blanket..

When she open the door.. I saw jeongyeon unni and jihyo unni.. I saw their eyes was like they saw ghost.. I feel soo embarrassed. Mina go outside from the room and close the room.. I get down from the bed and went to the bathroom..

Then i took bathrobe and wear.. I really want to go and check outside what's going on because mina unni didn't came back to room.. Soo i took deep breath and go outside the room.. I saw she is sitting on the sofa and talking to jeongyeon unni and jihyo unni..

I went near to them they looked at me. I was jost looking down my toes.

"ya.. Why you hide this from us? I noticed that you always stick to mina. But i didn't thought its like this... Soo our baby cub is now not virgin anymore" jeongyeon unni said and laughed.. They both laughed but me im just looking my feet.. I didn't look at them i still feel shy..

"jeongyeon ah.. Soo let's go home. We can come back with others tomorrow.. Let them stay here tonight. Let them to enjoy the meal.." jihyo unni said.. Then i look at her

"unni" i said with annoying voice....

"ha ha ha.. We will go chaeyoung ah.. Anyway there is nothing we need to do now.. Just you two can stay here.. And i put the cake already in inside the fridge. We will come here afternoon soo we can prepare the party.. Ah and if you need something to eat just order.. "jeongyeon unni said i just nodded at her. She smiled.. Then they leave..

Ahh... Now i can breath.. I took deep breath and mina unni looked at me.. She smile and walk to me.. Then she sit on my lap..

" chaeyoung ah.. Now no need to be worried. They know about us. Soo no need to do anything secretly.. We can do anything in front of them.. She said and gave me soft kis on my lips.. I smiled between our kiss.. Then she look at me.. Remember jeongyeon ah said enjoy the meal.. She said and smirk wildly.. Oh god this girl.

I put my both hands on her weist and pull her more close to me then i stand up. She wrapped her legs around me.. Then i kiss her. She hug me tight i bring her to the room without breaking our kiss. I put her slowly on the bed. And now im on top of her.. We are wearing bathrobe easy to remove.. I untie her bathrobe belt.and now its open..

I put my hands on her skin and start touching.. She is breathing hard again. Even me im breathing soo hard its like we are doing this first time.. I grab her one breast and start teasing. We are still kissing she suck my lips soo hard.. And our tongues are fighting inside our mouth..

She slowly put her hand inside my bathrobe and she is touching my thigh then slowly she try to separate my legs and she start touching between my legs.. She is teasing.. I bite her lips but she is still..

Then she put her two fingers inside me. I just stopped what i was doing and i hug her tight.. Then she slowly remove her fingers and put again she is keep doing that and i can't take it i shout her name soo loud..

I lift my head and took her lips.. I kiss her roughly.. She is keep doing her job. Im out of my breath and i can feel now its coming.. She feel that also i think she make it fast and fast.

My legs are weak now i can't feel it and my body is shaking soo hard.. Then she stop.. I just fall on her embrace. She hug me tight.. Then kiss me. Im sweating.. She released me i crushed our lips again we kiss hor a while and we pull away.. She smile and touch my hair softly..

"let's sleep love.. You looks soo tied.." she said and she place her head on the pillow.. I climb up her and place my face on her bare chest.. She hug me.. She is rubbing my shoulder. I place a soft kiss on her chest .. Then we sleep.. I love this feeling..

Next day we wake up.. We took shower and wear bathrobe because we don't have extra clothes.. But in afternoon jihyo and jeongyeon bring clothes for us...

To be continue 😜😜 ****

Thank you Guys for reading.. Keep supporting me please

Author nim..