Chapter 18

Chaeyoung 's POV***

i just obey to mina and follow her to her dorm.. Now im feeling awkward.. In my mind playing what happened earlier in my car... Its kind a embarrassing because i make the first move.... And i  smile alone.. Mina turn to me and looked at me..then she walked to me.

"don't tell anyone about what happened earlier Okey chaeyoung ah~~" she said.. I just nodded.. Of course i will not. If i tell to our gang they will tease us until we die.. This is secret.. Then she unlocked the door and we go inside..

"Oh mina ya.. I was worried because its raining outside and you didn't bring umbrella" sana said and she saw me. I was behind the mina..

"oh chaeyoung ah.. How you guys meet." sana ask

"oh when rain starts i was near to her Cafe.. Soo i run inside.. And i wait in cafe.. But rain didn't stop. Soo i wait for her." she said.

Soo its mean she didn't them she bring food for me? But why.

"Chaeyoung ah.. Come i will give you clothes for you you are too much soaked" she said

"no need unni.. I will go home and change.. Anyway she is sleeping?" i ask pointing tzuyu who is sleeping while her head resting on sana's lap..

"she fall a sleep like this. And chaeyoung ah. Go change u can't drive now like this.. Its still raining outside.. Not only raining its lightning and thunder also.. Soo better stay here for a while until rain will stop.. I will make you guys coffee.. And mina you also go change you also soaked.. "sana said. And she placed pillow under tzuyu's head and stand.

" Come chaeyoung i will give you clothes "mina said. I just nodded and follow her.. I don't want to talk i just want to go home this is soo awkward i followed to her room.. Then she gave me oversize t-shirt with small penguin logo, long pant, and she hand me a towel ..

" oh kumawo unni.. "

" chaeyoung ah you can use the washroom for changing. Over there" she told me and show me the washroom.. I just nodded at her words and go inside the washroom then lock it.. After i just hold my chest my heart is beating soo fast.. Its like there is a car race inside my heart beat is soo fast.. What this unni did to me.

After i dry my self i changed to her clothes.. Its fit on me.. After changing i open the door and go out from the washroom.. My Jesus what im seeing right now is make me blushing soo hard and my heart is stopped for a while.. She was changing her upper body was open.. I mean not all she have her bra.. But the view make me blushing she look at me from shocked face..

Then she took her t-shirt and cover her body immediately

"chaeyoung ah turn around.. Im still not yet done" she said

"but unni we are both girls" i said

"you forgot what happened earlier outside.. Soo you are a kind of dangerous cub" she said while laughing.. What did she said i looks like cub?. That also dangerous?

And suddenly power was cut.. Im scared of darkness from the childhood.. I was shocked and throwing my hand to find something to hold..

"unni.. Unni.. Where are you" i ask mina then suddenly i feel someone hold my hand.. Then pull me to her.. I know it was mina.. I just hug her..

"unni im scared of darkness"

"its okey chaeyoung ah. Im here" she said and she hug me back.. I release the hug and look at her in the dark.. Yes i can see her shining eyes.. And suddenly there is big lightning came. And i got scared. She hold my cheeks with her both hands.

"chaeyoung ah.. U don't need need to be scared of darkness.. Sometimes beautiful. Don't think too much" she said.. Yes its beautiful i can see it now.. Again my heart is playing car race.. What should i do.. What should i do. But my action was fast than my mind.. My lips already on her lips again. I did that again. But she replied me also tjis time she bite my bottom lip and smiled.. I can feel it.. She is teasing me..

Then power came. We stopped and she open her eyes. My eyes are open since we started... We both smile.. Our lips are resting on each others.. She hug me.. We  jumped away from each other hearing sana's voice from the living room

"mina ya.. Come drink coffee" sana said

" let's go chaeyoung ah"she said and leave like nothing happened.. How she do like that?.. Im still frozen and my mind is blank

" chaeyoung ah~ come" she call me then i came back to the sense.. I followed her again.. Im just following her..

To be continue ****

Thank you guys..is  Its boring?

Sorry for that

Author nim 🙏🙏🙏