Chapter 13

While tzuyu and mina in the living room mina finished cooking her pasta.. She make separate box for chaeyoung and put in the bag.. After she bring the food to dining room..

"guys let's eat" mina call sana and tzuyu from the dining room.. Then both came and started eating

"wah.. Unni its very tasty.. How you cook like this.. Its sooo yummy.." tzuyu said

"ha ha ha.. Really.. Thank you tzuyu.. Guys later i will go outside for a while.. I need to buy something Okey"

"why alone.. We will go with you.." sana said

"no no.. No need i can manage. Just take rest guys.. I will be back fast.."

"okey then take care" sana said and mina nodded. Then they started eating while talking... After finished eating sana wash the dishes.. Mina go take a bath.. While sana makes dishes tzuyu go to sana and give back hug.. And rest her head on sana's shoulder..

"what happened tzuyu?.. Are you okay" sana ask and she turned her face to see tzuyu's face.. Then in sudden tzuyu give a quick peek to her lips. Then smiled..

"nothing just want to be with you.. You can continue i will stay here" tzuyu said and place a kiss on sana's neck, then her ears,chin then her cheeks.. Sana stop washing the dishes and clean her hands dry her hands and turn to tzuyu..

"you not letting me to finished this things.. Ha?" sana ask tzuyu while smiling.

"no i don't" tzuyu didn't finished the speech sana placed her lips on tzuyu's lips. Then tzuyu pull sana close to her body breaking the space between them. Their lips are dancing for their own songs.. Meanwhile mina came to the kitchen and she clear her throat... They break the kiss and jump away from each other..

"oh guys i will go.. Just carry on" mina said and she took the good of chaeyoung and leave.. Sana and tzuyu was embarrassed..

"ohhh... Mina unni see us"

"it's fine tzuyu ya~~~ she know i like you.. I tald to her about you before.. She also have me advice.." sana said.. She stand on her tiptoes and kiss tzuyu's forehead and hug tzuyu tight..

"ohh okay.. Let's finished this and let's watch something. Come i will help you" tzuyu said. They did the dishes together.