Chapter 15

"no im not" chaeyoung said smile to mina shyly

"okey then please don't be. We can be friends. Anyway im myoui mina and im 21 years old and im from Japan"

"unni i already know about it.. Just tell me what you like.. What is your hobbies, what you like to eat like that" chaeyoung said.

"Ah. Ha ha ha ha... Sorry i thought i need to introduce my self first.. Mmm ... Hobbies i really don't have too much things.. But i like to play video games, i like watching dramas and movies.. Specially kdramas. Actually im a homebody.. I don't like to go outside.. I like to stay in the room whole day... What about you"mina ask chaeyoung

"oh me?.. Mm i like drawing if im free and i like photography"

"really.. Ah saw your some drawings in your Instagram account" mina said

"oh soo you checked my Instagram account unni?"

"of course.. You also right. Even you liked my picture" mina said and chaeyoung smiled shyly

'she doesn't know it was a mistake' chaeyoung think

"oh you finished eating.. I think i should go.. I told sana and tzuyu i will buy something and go home fast.. Maybe they will wait for me" mina said and stand from her seat... But its already started raining outside mina and chaeyoung didn't noticed

"ohhhh... Chaeyoung ah~~ its raining.. I didn't bring umbrella also.." mina said to Chaeyoung showing her sad puppy face..

'why she is soo cute.. My heart beat is going crazy' chaeyoung start thinking

"Chaeyoung ah.. Do you have umbrella? If you have can i borrow?"

"miyan unni.. I really don't have.. Because im always use to ride my car soo i don't bring.. Just wait for sometimes.. Maybe rain will stop chaeyoung said

" okey then i will wait "mina said and chaeyoung clean the box mina bring food and gave to mina.. Mina sit beside the window and she is looking at outside raining..

'how she can be soo perfect.. And what is this feelings im feeling right now because of her. I don't understand. Chaeyoung ah... Chaeyoung ah.. I think you going crazy.. But really i need to take her picture..' chaeyoung think and she took mina's picture secretly..

And then the owner of the cafe call chaeyoung and he told chaeyoung she can go home early if she want.. Because she start her work early.. And its raining out side soo customers will not go this time..

"unni lets go home.. I will drop you.."

"what about your duty?" mina ask chaeyoung with worried face

"don't worry boss told me i can go home early if i want.. Because i start my duty early. Anyway its raining soo customers will be less. Just wait me here i will change and come Okey" chaeyoung said and mina just nodded..  then chaeyoung go and change..

"let's go unni.. But the problem is we need to walk to the parking.. Its still raining.. Oh i think we can use my jacket unni hold this side Okey.." chaeyoung said and she closed the cafe..

And she handed mina her jacket side.. Then they covered their head mina put her left hand on chaeyoung's shoulder and hold it tight.. Chaeyoung was shocked in that action.. And she started blushing.

" chaeyoung ah hold my hand soo we can be close soo we will not be too much soaked" mina said and chaeyoung obey to mina's told. Chaeyoung hold mina's wrist.. Then they run to the parking..

But the jacket was useless.. Because the rain was soo harder.. Then chaeyoung open passenger seat for mina and chaeyoung jogged to driving seat...

Thank you for reading guys i will update when ever i got chance.. 😘😘😘