Chapter 11..(DahMo)

**After college **

"what you told to your roommates" dahyun ask momo while walking to her

"nothing special i told them i will do practice until late night.. Soo they will not wait me.. They will sleep early. What about you? What you told to Chaeyoung and tzuyu? Momo ask and then they start walking while holding their hands

" I told them the same.. And any way chaeyoung leave early because the other part time worker in the Cafe she resin... Soo owner call chaeyoung if she can replace her today.. Soo she left. I think tzuyu will go to your room. With sana unni and mina unni. Because tzuyu is alone in the room.. Soo she will go there.. "

" but how they talk about that? I mean how they meet? Momo ask

"ahh jihyo unni ask sana.. By the way sana and tzuyu know each other because before both of them was in music club.. Soo when jihyo unni ask sana she said Okey and tzuyu also okey. Dahyun said

" ahh.. Okey.. Anyway love why yeri resin from Cafe. She was soo happy when she started working there!!"

"ohh you know yeri?? But how" dahyun ask

"yea kind of.. I heard about her from nayeon.. They are kind of close friends right"

"yea.. They are close friends. Ithink yeri give up on chaeyoung. That's why maybe she resigned" dahyun said

"why chaeyoung?"

"she like chaeyoung from long time.. But you know chaeyoung nobody can melt her heart.. Anyway are we going to talk about other people's life in our first date?." dahyun ask momo showing her annoying face

"no no my love are angry?.. Let me see your face!!" momo ask and give quick peek on dahyun's lips

"ya.. Don't do it.. We are still in the public" dahyun said

"okey then when we go inside the movie theater i can right?.. Because its dark and nobody will see us.." momo said and dahyun start blushing.

"i don't know you become too much playful after i said yes to you.."

"are you regret about saying yes to me my love?"

"no never im happy with you. Having playful girlfriend is kind of interesting.. I will never get bored of our relationship.. And i love you.. I love the way you talked to me, the way you looked at me, the way you eat.. Ha ha ha.. Everything.. I like. And im happy with you.. Dahyun said while holding momo's hand tight.. Momo almost cry because of hearing that kind of words from dahyun.. And then they go to the mall.. Its their first date.. Movie date..

Dahyun buy caramel popcorn and cola. Momo buy the tickets.. After that they go inside the theater.. They got a last seat in the corner.. And not too much people in the theater they sit beside each others and put popcorn and cola in between them.. And after while movie start movie is parasite.... While watching that suddenly in middle of the movie main characters started kissing and touching each other.. Seeing that part make momo and dahyun shocked.. They was holding their hands momo feel dahyun is squeezing her hand.. Momo looked at dahyun she saw momo is blushing..

Then momo put her hand on her chin..

"love your chin is soo hot.. Why you blushing" momo ask while smiling.. Dahyun try to look away from her and then momo hold dahyun face with her both hands and look in to her eyes.. Both of them are looking at each other and then suddenly dahyun pull momo's face and dahyun's lips soft touched momo's lips.. Momo was shocked from her lover's action.. But she closed her eyes and started replying her.. Momo started kissing dahyun javelin then she start roaming her hands on dahyun's neck.. And caring her hair.. After while they break the kiss.. They need to catch the breath.. After they look each other and laugh..

"I love you dahyun.. Iin in love with you like crazy" momo said

"i love you too love.. Not only you.. You make me addicted to you." dahyun said and momo hold dahyun's kiss her palms.. Then they keep hold their hands and start watching again..

Ahh.. Finally i gave dahmo moments 😅😅😅
Im trying my best.. Thank you guys for reading. Author🤗🤗🤗