Chapter 22

Chaeyoung's POV***

After she said im  a pervert.. I ask her then why she didn't stop me.. She got shy. She push me and run out from the washroom. I just laugh at her action.. I follow her. Im happy i don't know why also she is giving me feelings that i never get from someone else..

When we go to the canteen i saw that face again.. Oh god why this time.. My mood was changed.. What somi is doing here right now. She walked to me and jumped to me.. She hug me and start kissing me.. She ask me where is her kiss. I just smile at her mina was looking at me and now im feeling soo awkward

"is she your friend chaeyoung?. Hi im somi..nice to meet you " She said to mina and

"hi im mina. Nice to meet you too" mina said. But im not thinking this is nice meeting i can see from her face how much she is curious now.

"chaeng i want to got your dorm today i will sleep with you today. I miss you.. I miss your smell.." somi said.. Before i say anything mina leave us... I feel guilty..

Okey somi is my crush long time ago.. I never confessed to her. But she knew that i had feelings for her.. But we never start relationship....but after on i just give up.. Because i feel like its just crush. Because she is talented, she is beautiful soo its just attraction..

But everything changed.. Later on she was having feelings about me.. And she confess to me that she likes me.. But i was already forget about that.. Later on she became close to my gang also.. They like her because somi is a kind, playful, and genuine person..

Mina's POV***

She said she missed her and her smell.. Its mean they are soo close? In my mind soo many things now.. Then she said she want to sleep with her.. Ahh... I don't want to hear anything i just leave them.. Why mina why you acting like this.. She is not yours.. You don't have reason to be upset.. I walk to our gang

"she looks happy.. I guess their have feelings for each other still" nayeon said then i looked at her..

"ah she is chaeyoung's long time crush mina.. Both of them have feelings for each other. But they never confess.." she said to me..im just frozen and i feel sooo broken why. Why mina.. My mood is not good right now. But i didn't show them that..

"guys soo i will go first okey..."i said to them while smiling they nodded.. I didn't even looked at chaeyoung i just leave.. I have tears in my eyes but I don't want it to fall. Soo i wipe it before it fall.

Chaeyoung's POV***

I saw mina leave first. I can't take this anymore i feel bad. I was about to follow her but some hold my wrist and hug me again..

"chaeyoung ah did you change your perfume already? Smell Jasmine" she ask.. Of course its mina's perfume

"yes i change.. Somi ya ~~~im changed.. Im not the same dumb chaeyoung before. And don't act like this in public.its not good" i said and she look at me giving me worried look

"chaeyoung ah what happened to you? Why are you soo serious. I was just joking around you. We use to be like this right.." she said

"i know but we are not kids anymore. And im not interested this kind of things somi. So please and i can't bring you to my room today i have work.. So i will go home late. You go to your room.. And nice to see you again. I need to go." i said and i leave her. She didn't get time to say anything

I go to our table and i took my bag and leave.. My gang was looking at me but i don't want to explain. So i just leave. Im mad.. Because i saw mina wiped her tear. I fell soo bad did i make her cry?. She was very happy when she came out from the washroom.. I went directly to her classroom but she was not there.

Then i check her in the garden area.. Then i found her. But she is with a guy.. Who is that guy... Oh its Jackson.. I know that guy very well he is a play boy.. I call mina from my mobile.. She checked the screen and didn't answer she put her mobile in the  bag.... I call her again no response..

What she is doing she hold Jackson's hand.. They are soo close.. I can't watch this. And i leave.. Then i went to the classroom.. I can't focus on studying.. In my  mind im still thinking about mina and Jackson.. How they become this much closer.

Mina's POV ***

I just reached classroom then Jackson ask me to help him about his assignment.. I was not in mood but at least i can pass my time... So we decided to go garden because its relaxing.. When we are walking i saw chaeyoung from the far.. Then i feel my mobile is vibrating i check. It was chaeyoung. I don't want to talk right now.. Then i put my mobile in my bag.. She is calling again i just ignore and hold Jackson's hand..

Then i saw she leave.. Jackson was looking at me with surprise eyes.. Because i hold his hand suddenly..

"sorry Jackson i was about to fall that's y i held your hand" i said he just laugh

***time pass***

I went home took shower and started playing video game...

Its being hours now im continue playing i can't focus on anything.. If im stressed i use to play soo that my mind will be busy with the came..

Hi guys thank you for reading this

Sorry if i make mistakes. Please love my story thank you

Author nim